ADVERTISEMENT

Manufacturing A War To End All Wars (If Not All Of Humankind)

Evidence?
I guess you skipped the video I showed the other day of the American doctor who volunteered to work in Gaza and showed pictures of toddlers that had been shot in the head. But you may be right, it's probably fabricated Hamas propaganda. The IDF is the most moral army in the world. I don't know why I keep forgetting that.

I guess you skipped the video I showed the other day of the American doctor who volunteered to work in Gaza and showed pictures of toddlers that had been shot in the head. But you may be right, it's probably fabricated Hamas propaganda. The IDF is the most moral army in the world. I don't know why I keep forgetting that.

So gullible.

Yeah, you're definitely not unhinged, obsessed, and trying to win the internet.

10 times a day.

On any other topic not influenced by your antisemitism you'd recognize someone that only believes one side's propaganda, uses it to inform all of their thinking, and becomes militant in defending it.

Take any topic on which you've ridiculed our board's silly leftists over the years. You can see right through their one-sided propaganda and roll your eyes at their conclusions because you know they're based on false premises.

You're that guy on the Gaza conflict, and are as blind to it as Clinton on his worst day.

The irony....

No, I'll wait for you to post some evidence that Hezbollah did it. You know, something other than "Israel said Hezbollah did it."
Yea let’s ignore common sense when it doesn’t support your preferred narrative. Tell me Dan who has been firing missiles into northern Iran? How accurate are those missiles? Have the Iranian supplied missiles been known to strike in areas they were not targeted to strike? Seems to me the most likely, as in 95% or more, group to have launched the missile is the radicals to the north but then that’s common sense talking not Israel hate.

Yea let’s ignore common sense when it doesn’t support your preferred narrative. Tell me Dan who has been firing missiles into northern Iran? How accurate are those missiles? Have the Iranian supplied missiles been known to strike in areas they were not targeted to strike? Seems to me the most likely, as in 95% or more, group to have launched the missile is the radicals to the north but then that’s common sense talking not Israel hate.
Your common sense does not make it so. Let's see what an independent investigation discovers. I don't talk "Israel" hate. I talk trash about Zionism. It would be helpful if you could ever get that straight. There is a lot of talk - and I mean *a lot of talk* - that it was an errant Israel missile from its Iron Dome.

Yeah, you're definitely not unhinged, obsessed, and trying to win the internet.

10 times a day.

On any other topic not influenced by your antisemitism you'd recognize someone that only believes one side's propaganda, uses it to inform all of their thinking, and becomes militant in defending it.

Take any topic on which you've ridiculed our board's silly leftists over the years. You can see right through their one-sided propaganda and roll your eyes at their conclusions because you know they're based on false premises.

You're that guy on the Gaza conflict, and are as blind to it as Clinton on his worst day.

The irony....
I am neither unhinged nor trying to "win the internet," but I absolutely am obsessed with the genocide taking place in Gaza. We'll just have to have different opinions on the that issue. I regret that you have so little concern for what Israel is doing. But just as what I say is not going to change your opinion, neither is what you say in rebuttal (to the extent you actually say anything in rebuttal rather than ad hominem attacks) is going to change my opinion. I'll be obsessing over the genocide for as long as it persists, so brace yourself because I don't think Israel is the least bit concerned about what I think and, like Israel, I'm in it for the long haul.

giphy.gif

I am neither unhinged nor trying to "win the internet," but I absolutely am obsessed with the genocide taking place in Gaza. We'll just have to have different opinions on the that issue. I regret that you have so little concern for what Israel is doing. But just as what I say is not going to change your opinion, neither is what you say in rebuttal (to the extent you actually say anything in rebuttal rather than ad hominem attacks) is going to change my opinion. I'll be obsessing over the genocide for as long as it persists, so brace yourself because I don't think Israel is the least bit concerned about what I think and, like Israel, I'm in it for the long haul.
I'm sorry you feel like someone holding up a mirror so you can see your behavior is an ad hominem attack.

I think people confronted with being in a cult or addicts facing interventions feel the same way as you do, You know deep down you've ****ed up but you're still dug in and too prideful to face it.

As for how much concern about what Israel is doing -- in response to being targeted for 3000 years by those that profess hatred for them -- you frankly have no idea what I think because we're taking about your mental health here. Not my opinions in a matter being conducted thousands of miles away from me, and through which I'm informed by highly biased 3rd parties with agendas and grievances.

I'll defer to longstanding patterns of behavior, videos showing indoctrination of children in how to hate strangers and advocate their genocide, and how much freedom is afforded to the populace in each location as a guide on how to cut through the media propaganda and form a general opinion of what to believe.

You do you and hate strangers you've never met.

A smart prison would try different approaches.

I appreciate how you don’t.

It’s like you’re working for Mossad with those persuasion skills.

We're not laughing with you, NaziTuonoDan, we're laughing AT you.

We're not laughing with you, NaziTuonoDan, we're laughing AT you.
I don’t believe you. I do not believe any of you laugh at me. No one who speaks to and about another person with your vitriol does so while he’s laughing. No, the truth is I make you mad. You come to this site to feed your anger and commune with others who need to talk about your collective fury, and I don’t agree with what makes you angry so you turn your rancor toward me. I also think the fact that your anger does not bother me only serves to make you angrier. I’d be lying if I said there isn’t a part of me that finds your impotence and related ire to be a little amusing. But mostly I find it astonishing how easily the whole lot of you get triggered.

I don’t believe you. I do not believe any of you laugh at me. No one who speaks to and about another person with your vitriol does so while he’s laughing. No, the truth is I make you mad. You come to this site to feed your anger and commune with others who need to talk about your collective fury, and I don’t agree with what makes you angry so you turn your rancor toward me. I also think the fact that your anger does not bother me only serves to make you angrier. I’d be lying if I said there isn’t a part of me that finds your impotence and related ire to be a little amusing. But mostly I find it astonishing how easily the whole lot of you get triggered.
There's a whole lot of projecting, guessing and assuming required to believe you're actually the only righteous one in the room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT