ADVERTISEMENT

Low IQ Donald neighbors—“low 80’s”

2000px-Red_X.svg.png

Now THIS IS A WALL!!!!

05da5b5b3b7faf49e424ecfcff5988df
Medic, a bob wire fence doesn’t count...!!

When they start putting panels like this one for flooding in Clifton AZ—and we get our 15 billion from the Mexicans—please post again!!!

images

Last edited:
Low IQ Donald:

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security.”

Can’t make this shit up.

With that comment he just tricked Chuck and Nancy into owning the border crisis. You guys really do not understand how to deal with this man. You just think you do.

Mega—
He doesn’t read.
He gets his talking points from Fox News.
He’s being blackmailed by Russia.
He doesn’t have sense enough not to stare at the sun.
He says to assault women.
He paid out a quarter billion dollars in hush money to the National Enquirer and two whores in order to rig the Presidential election in his favor.

Now what’s that again about his Hi IQ?
How does two paying whores and the National Enquirer rig an election? Them some pretty powerful whores.

Whats the bet?

I think my positions are/were:

1. Repubs retain House. $100
2. Repubs net +3 in Senate. $100
3. Trump leaves when he's good and ready (CUP believes he'll be forced out before end of 1st term). $500

I'll look them up some time, but this is the gist.

I think my positions are/were:

1. Repubs retain House. $100
2. Repubs net +3 in Senate. $100
3. Trump leaves when he's good and ready (CUP believes he'll be forced out before end of 1st term). $500

I'll look them up some time, but this is the gist.
Cup, you should hedge.

Chicago Tribune editorial:

From all appearances, Trump himself is not a smart man, his Ivy League degree and claims to being a genius notwithstanding.

He spoke as though he thought famed abolitionist orator Frederick Douglass (1818-1895) were still alive. Many times he’s told audiences that the F-35 stealth fighter is literally invisible in combat. He’s exhibited confusion about the difference between HIV and HPV, between climate and weather, and between England, Great Britain and the United Kingdom.

He boasts about how little he reads, and his Twitter feed is rife with misspellings and punctuation errors. Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson did not deny reports that he called Trump “a (expletive) moron,” and in the recent behind-the-scenes book “Fire and Fury,” author Michael Wolff quotes top White House officials name-calling Trump a “dope” or an “idiot.” One of his former professors at the University of Pennsylvaniareportedly said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest g------ student I ever had.”

Unfair? In some ways, sure. There’s more than one way to be smart, and Trump has exhibited a facility for manipulating people and playing on their weaknesses that has resulted in many successes in real estate along with his astonishing political victory.

But Trump himself seems to favor the intelligence quotient (IQ) standard for intelligence, even though it’s based on tests that don’t measure his brand of savvy. Not only has Trump mentioned IQ in criticizing De Niro and Waters, he’s also used that measurement to attack or challenge Brzezinski, Tillerson and Mayor Sadiq Khan of London, none of whose test scores he knows, of course.

“Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest -and you all know it!” he tweeted in May 2013. “Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.”

IQ tests are intended to be diagnostic — they measure reasoning ability, comprehension, information processing and so on, not whether the subject knows if or when Frederick Douglass died — and are an imperfect predictor of future performance in school and on the job. One ostensibly immutable number can’t possibly measure a person’s potential or gauge his worth.

Still. Truly smart people tend to do well. And it’s time for Trump to put up or shut up. He can take a genuine, monitored IQ test — not an online imitation — in about 90 minutes. That’s less time than it takes to play nine holes of golf or watch an episode of “Fox and Friends.”

Bring in those whose intelligence Trump has questioned on Twitter and have them take the test as well, with the results revealed immediately afterward on a live reality TV special.

My money would be on the “losers and haters.” Yours?

Trump may be a lot of things, but low IQ isn't one of them. Nor is his base. That kind of dehumanizing rhetoric is different from what you criticize him for... how?

"white supremacist"
"felon"
"treasonous"
"misogynist"
"autocrat"
"UnAmerican commie sucking"
"destroying our planet"

My god you have swallowed ALL the hooks.
Woodward confirms that Trump’s former secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, described him as a “****ing moron,” a fact that has been [URL='http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/report-tillerson-called-trump-a-moron.html']reported previously. He adds several more officials to the list of people who have blurted out this obvious conclusion.

After security officials tried fruitlessly to explain to Trump the importance of American defenses in South Korea, including a system that reduces the warning time of a North Korean missile attack from 15 minutes to seven seconds, Secretary of Defense James Mattis told associates that Trump “acted like — and had the understanding of — ‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’ ”

Former National Economic Council director Gary Cohn seemed to believe that Trump actually lacks object permanence. To prevent the president from signing a letter canceling a free-trade agreement with South Korea, he stole the letter from Trump’s desk. Trump “did not notice it was missing,” the Postreports.

Chief of Staff John Kelly has called Trump an idiot and also crazy:

“He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in crazytown,” Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. “I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Trump’s lawyer John Dowd has likewise called his client an idiot. Somewhat more audaciously, he has argued that Trump should not have to testify to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, because the transcript would leak, and foreign leaders would see that Trump is an idiot:
[/URL]
“He just made something up. That’s his nature,” Dowd said to Mueller.

Jay Sekulow went to Mueller’s office and re-enacted the mock interview. Their goal: to argue that Trump couldn’t possibly testify because he was incapable of telling the truth.

It seems somehow unfair to let somebody remain on the job as president because he’s such a compulsive liar he can”t be allowed to testify under oath.

Trump also demeaned the wartime service of John McCain, stating “that the former Navy pilot had been a coward for taking early release from a prisoner-of-war camp in Vietnam because of his father’s military rank and leaving others behind.”

This is in fact the opposite of the truth. The whole point of what makes McCain’s imprisonment so heroic is that North Vietnam offered to give him early release on account of his father’s rank, believing it would demoralize other members of the military, and McCain refused, even withstanding torture rather than give in and accept freedom. This is the most important and well-known fact about McCain and Trump got it backward. It’s like attacking Harriet Tubman for her refusal to help escaped slaves.

Woodward has repeatedly scolded the media for its unfairness to Trump, and expressed skepticism about the Russia investigation. Another reporter who did the same thing, before proceeding to publish a book stuffed with harrowing inside tidbits about Trump’s dysfunction, is Michael Wolff. Perhaps both of them were shrewdly planting favorable commentary in order to warm up potential sources. Wolff’s book, and its too-amazing-to-be-real anecdotes, was met with a fair amount of skepticism from the mainstream media.The additional support from Woodward seems to confirm its essential thrust, if not every detail. However dumb and crazy you might think Trump is, reality always turns out to be even worse.

Reactions: knoblock
Why are our board libs so f*cking stupid?

*Addressed to 24/7 non-Libs.

healthcare alone is proof in the pudding

where’s dave 10 script a day allen to tell us how great unaccountable health care is while working for googs

8yrs of otards community organizing

You may be on to something.

Latch on to a perceived demi-God, feel redeemed, enjoy his smooth words, and hit the hell out of the brain ejector button.

They are trained to not engage the cerebrum.

You may be on to something.

Latch on to a perceived demi-God, feel redeemed, enjoy his smooth words, and hit the hell out of the brain ejector button.

They are trained to not engage the cerebrum.

every efftard willing to sell
out america for their own validation
had the power

we swept up in a great national shaming

otard came from chiraq
700 murders a year when he left office

most powerful man in the world did nothing for his city

and now the people don’t want his library rammed down their gullet

I mean we really got a bad batch.

If they were vegetables, you couldn't even grill 'em. They'd be thrown out for the swine.

Don't hate the libs on this board, Brad. We're your friend. We called this. Saw this coming plain as day and warned you. You guys are now eating shit so fast and furiously on a daily basis you're looking to blame someone else. This is a valuable learning opportunity.

While you're probably real good with a spreadsheet and slide rule, you should defer your political decisions and opinions to those with the requisite judgment and experience to make sound decisions. You have to be able to evaluate character, psychology, math, law, and yes, leadership. You're best in a cubicle, and that's NEEDED to many people. But leave politics to people more equipped.

Don't hate the libs on this board, Brad. We're your friend. We called this. Saw this coming plain as day and warned you. You guys are now eating shit so fast and furiously on a daily basis you're looking to blame someone else. This is a valuable learning opportunity.

While you're probably real good with a spreadsheet and slide rule, you should defer your political decisions and opinions to those with the requisite judgment and experience to make sound decisions. You have to be able to evaluate character, psychology, math, law, and yes, leadership. You're best in a cubicle, and that's NEEDED to many people. But leave politics to people more equipped.

I await your selection in the newly minted "Let's face the facts" thread.

And thank you Sys, again, for demonstrating one of the reasons you measure out as a bad batch.

Woodward confirms that Trump’s former secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, described him as a “****ing moron,” a fact that has been reported previously. He adds several more officials to the list of people who have blurted out this obvious conclusion.

After security officials tried fruitlessly to explain to Trump the importance of American defenses in South Korea, including a system that reduces the warning time of a North Korean missile attack from 15 minutes to seven seconds, Secretary of Defense James Mattis
told associates that Trump “acted like — and had the understanding of — ‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’ ”

Former National Economic Council director Gary Cohn seemed to believe that Trump actually lacks object permanence. To prevent the president from signing a letter canceling a free-trade agreement with South Korea, he stole the letter from Trump’s desk. Trump “did not notice it was missing,” the
Postreports.

Chief of Staff John Kelly has
called Trump an idiot and also crazy:

“He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in crazytown,” Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. “I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Trump’s lawyer John Dowd has likewise called his client an idiot. Somewhat more audaciously, he has argued that Trump should not have to testify to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, because the transcript would leak, and foreign leaders would see that Trump is an idiot:

“He just made something up. That’s his nature,” Dowd said to Mueller.

Jay Sekulow went to Mueller’s office and re-enacted the mock interview. Their goal: to argue that Trump couldn’t possibly testify because he was incapable of telling the truth.

It seems somehow unfair to let somebody remain on the job as president because he’s such a compulsive liar he can”t be allowed to testify under oath.

Trump also demeaned the wartime service of John McCain, stating “that the former Navy pilot had been a coward for taking early release from a prisoner-of-war camp in Vietnam because of his father’s military rank and leaving others behind.”

This is in fact the opposite of the truth. The whole point of what makes McCain’s imprisonment so heroic is that North Vietnam offered to give him early release on account of his father’s rank, believing it would demoralize other members of the military, and McCain refused, even withstanding torture rather than give in and accept freedom. This is the most important and well-known fact about McCain and Trump got it backward. It’s like attacking Harriet Tubman for her refusal to help escaped slaves.

Woodward has repeatedly scolded the media for its unfairness to Trump, and expressed skepticism about the Russia investigation. Another reporter who did the same thing, before proceeding to publish a book stuffed with harrowing inside tidbits about Trump’s dysfunction, is Michael Wolff. Perhaps both of them were shrewdly planting favorable commentary in order to warm up potential sources. Wolff’s book, and its too-amazing-to-be-real anecdotes, was met with a fair amount of skepticism from the mainstream media.The additional support from Woodward seems to confirm its essential thrust, if not every detail. However dumb and crazy you might think Trump is, reality always turns out to be even worse.

People who piss other people off and don’t beahave predictably are often called names.

However there is zero chance an idiot achieves professionally or politically what Trump has. It’s obvious on the face of t.

There is a long list of appropriate slurs you could apply to the guy but dumb isn’t one.

Reactions: CBradSmith
People who piss other people off and don’t beahave predictably are often called names.

However there is zero chance an idiot achieves professionally or politically what Trump has. It’s obvious on the face of t.

There is a long list of appropriate slurs you could apply to the guy but dumb isn’t one.

My question to you, Mega, is does a stupid person grasp the reasoning in what you are explaining to them here? Do they have the aptitude to understand?

I await your selection in the newly minted "Let's face the facts" thread.

And thank you Sys, again, for demonstrating one of the reasons you measure out as a bad batch.

This is what I'm talking about. We've told you for years. You're blaming your friends for your own shitty judgment.

If you inherit a fortune, piss it away, inherit more, and then compound that by laundering it is. He would've been better off in an index fund.

But your argument has merit, I'll admit. So what is the other side of that coin if he doesn't make it through or get anything accomplished? Stated anonther way, what does it take to convince you he's a fraud?

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT