ADVERTISEMENT

Low IQ Donald neighbors—“low 80’s”

Staring at the eclipse without protection’

A few bricks shy of a load...
Download-File

Download-File

I know. Its like a US president thinking there's 57 states, a VP thinking Hawaii is a whole other country, or one not being able to spell potato. Where do we continue to find such clowns to run our country?
Can I like this twice?

Trump’s IQ is below average but still slightly higher than the average IQ of his base.

As long as it stays that way he’s ok.

IF they ever figure him out—the Emperor has no clothes...

Reactions: Been Jammin
Trump’s IQ is below average but still slightly higher than the average IQ of his base.

And yet he outsmarted 17 different people in the Republican primary and the smartest woman in the world in the general election. And since getting elected the media and the Washington establishment have thrown everything they had at him and nothing has worked to greatly diminish him or his presidency. Go figure.

Last edited:

Cling to their guns and religion style rhetoric.

Pieces of shit like you don't represent any piece of rural America, for starters.

Cling to their guns and religion style rhetoric..

No—it’s your boy who’s been playing the Low IQ card for years—first on Democrats, Merle Haggard, then Jeb Bush and Maxine Waters, now Tillerson, even his own base...
Come to find out—he’s the dumbass.
Your boy who’s been clinging stupidly to the lie for 10 years that Obama isn’t an American.
Your boy who stupidly directed his big city lawyer and the Russians to pay hush money to prostitutes in order to steal the US Presidential election.
Your boy so stupid as to look at the sun during an eclipse.
Your boy—by far the Lowest IQ, most felonious, most destructive, most dishonest president in American history.
Cling to their guns and religion style rhetoric.

Pieces of shit like you don't represent any piece of rural America, for starters.
Probably more than you...

Reactions: Syskatine
No—it’s your boy who’s been playing the Low IQ card for years—first on Democrats, Merle Haggard, then Jeb Bush and Maxine Waters, now Tillerson, even his own base...
Your boy who’s been clinging stupidly to the lie for 10 years that Obama isn’t an American.
Your boy who stupidly directed his big city lawyer and the Russians to pay hush money to prostitutes in order to steal the US Presidential election.
Your boy—by far the Lowest IQ, most felonious, most destructive, most dishonest president in American history.

That's right, Cup. Don't quit. Ringing the truth across this land...

Reactions: 0rangeSlice

2216ef104727e6f7c81b4e82d575c5a868a09954136615c8c0e4282f54c5bb90.jpg

Ask Syskatine, I drive a uhaul.

You? Nothing but open disdain for entire halves of the political sphere. You learn that from your masters.

Or maybe, probably, it's a juvenile and self-centered personality trait that afflicts predominantly Left leaning blowhards, activists, and leaders.

Your self-righteous behavior is the modern version of the Religious Right, except, CUP, you are your own Jesus Christ.

Open disdain? I have disdain for supposedly educated people with college degrees who were stupid enough to vote for a corrupt mysogynist autocrat once and would apparently do it again. While he’s in the midst of flagrantly and tauntingly destroying our laws, institutions and Constitution one day at a time...

Open disdain? What about you CBradHypocrite? Would you have any open disdain for half the electorate if Trump was a black man named Obama instead of an illegitimate white supremacist who stole the Presidential election in a conspiracy with his personal attorney and the Russians and is too goddam lazy to crawl out of bed to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier on Veterans Day..?

I didn’t vote for him, Hypocrite. You did.

I have a college degree and am not stupid enough to buy snake oil from a snake that is destroying America just like he said he would when you voted for him. Twice.

What’s your excuse Brad for defending a felon?

Did you flunk out???

Maybe you are just Low IQ like your boy???

Or are you just so smitten by the celebrity of an un-American treasonous commie-sucking blowhard with his own reality tv show who’s destroying our planet while you make excuses for him and are too chickenshit to condemn him and just can’t help yourself??

(Like the first idiot staring at an eclipse with no eye protection while hundreds of millions of parents, teachers and kids have to watch him.... CBrad/Trump = Same IQ.)

LOWwwwwwwwwww

Open disdain? I have disdain for supposedly educated people with college degrees who were stupid enough to vote for a corrupt mysogynist autocrat once and would apparently do it again. While he’s in the midst of flagrantly and tauntingly destroying our laws, institutions and Constitution one day at a time...

Open disdain? What about you CBradHypocrite? Would you have any open disdain for half the electorate if Trump was a black man named Obama instead of an illegitimate white supremacist who stole the Presidential election in a conspiracy with his personal attorney and the Russians and is too goddam lazy to crawl out of bed to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier on Veterans Day..?

I have a college degree and am not stupid enough to buy snake oil from a snake that is destroying America just like he said he would when you voted for him. Twice.

Did you flunk out???

Or are you just so smitten by the celebrity of an un-American treasonous commie-sucking blowhard with his own reality tv show who’s destroying our planet while you make excuses for him and are too chickenshit to condemn him and just can’t help yourself??

(Like the first idiot staring at an eclipse with no eye protection while hundreds of millions of parents, teachers and kids have to watch him.... CBrad/Trump = Same IQ.)

Dude, you're free to be your own personal Jesus Christ.

Where it is onerous is when you assume the role, then start dishing out your a-religious dictums to half the country (probably more).

You define your morality... the morality of CUP. Don't force your shit on the rest of the country.

That only makes you an asshole. The intolerant aReligious Left. Fuking assholes.

Dude, you're free to be your own personal Jesus Christ.

Where it is onerous is when you assume the role, then start dishing out your a-religious dictums to half the country (probably more).

You define your morality... the morality of CUP. Don't force your shit on the rest of the country.

That only makes you an asshole. The intolerant aReligious Left. Fuking assholes.

Get it out of your system, Brad..

Have you tried exorcism?

Cup I think brad has you nailed. Look at how you view morals in a partisan context. Sad.

Did you flunk out???

LOWwwwwwwwwww
It's 12:28 on this fine December day and Hillary still isn't president. Bwaaahahahahahaha!

Cup has absolutely demolished brad and the greater incel community.

Brad, I'm gonna hold the corruption and bullshittery of this admin over your head a long time. You sold out to an incompetent, greedy fool.

Cup has absolutely demolished brad and the greater incel community.

Brad, I'm gonna hold the corruption and bullshittery of this admin over your head a long time. You sold out to an incompetent, greedy fool.

Sharp as always, Sys.
tenor.gif

Reactions: squeak

Did you flunk out???

LOWwwwwwwwwww

Trump may be a lot of things, but low IQ isn't one of them. Nor is his base. That kind of dehumanizing rhetoric is different from what you criticize him for... how?

"white supremacist"
"felon"
"treasonous"
"misogynist"
"autocrat"
"UnAmerican commie sucking"
"destroying our planet"

My god you have swallowed ALL the hooks.

Reactions: squeak and Medic007
Trump may be a lot of things, but low IQ isn't one of them. Nor is his base. That kind of dehumanizing rhetoric is different from what you criticize him for... how?

"white supremacist"
"felon"
"treasonous"
"misogynist"
"autocrat"
"UnAmerican commie sucking"
"destroying our planet"

My god you have swallowed ALL the hooks.

Dehumanizing. Perfect word.

Hypocrite gonna hypocrite.

(The benefits of a self-defined, self-centered morality.)

Reactions: squeak
Much of it is, and that’s just a fact. There’s plenty on the left too.

To deny Trumpets don’t include some true doofuses is simply trolling

But see cup, like Hillary, is attacking all 60 million trump voters as immoral and fools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT