ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Bedlam tickets

AnniePokely

Heisman Candidate
Jan 19, 2002
Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a ticket for a friend of mine. Seeing OU and OSU is on her bucket list. Mikie has stage 4 terminal brain cancer. She won't be here much longer. She is taking chemo and radiation, and has a great attitude about it all, but she knows what's ahead. She's one of the nicest people I know.

I just found out (tonight) that seeing this game would be a bucket list for her. I know tickets are out there, but I know she can't afford some of those prices. Any chance the university would help her out in seeing a game? I'm not sure about that stuff.

Such a great heart and loving spirit. I thought I'd ask to see what's out there.

If you have two for sell, let me know your prices. I'll see what I can do to get her there.

Thanks in advance everyone!

I don't have tickets but if you find them I can throw in some money $100 to help you purchase them.

Maybe if enough folks throw in you can get her really good tickets!

I really appreciate the reply and the kind offer. Unfortunately, Mikie is not doing well today and doesn't think that she would be able to make the trip from Clinton to Stillwater. This makes me incredibly sad as this is probably her last chance.

Thank you for your offer to help out. It makes me beam with pride.

I am very sorry to hear that. I will keep her in my prayers. If things change either this week or later in the year I would be happy to help out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT