ADVERTISEMENT
As an IT-adjacent individual, posts like that send my alarm bells off. Clicking on strange unsolicited links, no thanks lol

NIL as it should be, student athletes doing cheesy photo ops, radio/tv spots etc…

Tell Jeff thanks for contributing to the cause! Go Pokes!

Reactions: ClicknCloseInc
We are proud to sponsor a fine young man like Christian. As a mortgage banking company we are seeking opportunities to help homebuyers. If we get enough looks we hope we can extend our sponsorship to more quality athletes. Thanks Grumpy as we hope this helps bring the Pokes back to the top of the podium.

Thanks for the feedback @alex1fly , for transparency sake, here is the looooooooooooong url.
https://apply.clicknclose.com/#/create-account?referrerId=rod.whitfield@clicknclose.com

but for real, I'm super excited the U20 World Championships is less than two weeks away

We are proud to sponsor a fine young man like Christian. As a mortgage banking company we are seeking opportunities to help homebuyers. If we get enough looks we hope we can extend our sponsorship to more quality athletes. Thanks Grumpy as we hope this helps bring the Pokes back to the top of the podium.
Thanks for supporting our athletes! And I hope it gets you the ROI you're looking for! Lol sorry to watchdog you, we just get malware emails like this probably once a week to our organization and every time we have to remind everybody not to click on links they aren't expecting.

Thanks for supporting our athletes! And I hope it gets you the ROI you're looking for! Lol sorry to watchdog you, we just get malware emails like this probably once a week to our organization and every time we have to remind everybody not to click on links they aren't expecting.
Understood, I am not looking to make money on this, but just covering some of the expense and building a national championship program. The more business we get the more sponsorships I will offer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT