ADVERTISEMENT

Look at the teeny balls on PedoJoementia

E92Pd5IWEAA-F8u
Nice to see ol Two Pesos back with his brothers Sys and Dave.

Really kind of surprised Biden had the balls to take out a terrorist. Military must have bullied him into it. ;)

Reactions: iasooner2000
I doubt he knew about it until after it happened.
He literally told us (and you) what was coming in his speech on Thursday. He knows exactly what is going on. Perhaps start paying attention and stop buying into the crazy right-wing conspiracy theories?

It continues to be hilarious how you have so misread Biden. You have been wrong about him since day one and continue to be. Maybe rethink your presuppositions??

Yeah, yeah, I know. That is impossible for you to do.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
He literally told us (and you) what was coming in his speech on Thursday. He knows exactly what is going on. Perhaps start paying attention and stop buying into the crazy right-wing conspiracy theories?

It continues to be hilarious how you have so misread Biden. You have been wrong about him since day one and continue to be. Maybe rethink your presuppositions??

Oh that got him mad on a Saturday morning 🤣

tumblr_nn63dlbuma1qduun5o1_640.jpg

Biden has been on the wrong side of foreign policy matter throughout his less than stellar career. He is an idiot and now a puppet. I can't believe there is still a person out there that uses a Biden-Harris moniker for his text. You must be really eaten up with the dumbass bug.

I am 100% pro forensic audit in all contested states. Let's find out if there are 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for what Biden promised and is delivering. My classical mechanics formula says in a population of 331 million with an average IQ of 98, Biden did not receive an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes.

Why are Dimms adamantly opposed to forensic audits? Let me guess.

I can't believe there is still a person out there that uses a Biden-Harris moniker for his text.
Oh, there are many of us out here who proudly support Biden-Harris. We helped get them elected and we support the administration.

You of course would know this if you bothered to venture outside the right-wing box you probably have placed yourself in. When you only surround yourself with those that think like you do and only look at sources that reinforce your thinking . . . it can be hard to accept that there are many Americans out there who aren't in that box with you.

btw, I once was part of that right-wing box. I know all about that world (the right-wing media, the propaganda, the thinking, etc.).

Oh, please. He didn’t tell us anything. He read a teleprompter. Joe Biden barely knows what ice cream he prefers.

I am 100% pro forensic audit in all contested states. Let's find out if there are 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for what Biden promised and is delivering. My classical mechanics formula says in a population of 331 million with an average IQ of 98, Biden did not receive an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes.

Why are Dimms adamantly opposed to forensic audits? Let me guess.
😆😆

Still on this nonsense huh?

Biden won. Get over it and move on. Stop looking foolish believing the big lie.

Oh, please. He didn’t tell us anything. He read a teleprompter.
Yes, just like all modern day Presidents do.

Again, he told you what was coming. I'm sorry that your crazy conspiratorial and delusional opinions of Biden kept you from realizing this. As always, you continue to be 100% wrong about Biden.

Now, go make another post about some insane conspiracy theory or some bet about Biden resigning tomorrow. Have fun. 😆😆

Yes, just like all modern day Presidents do.

Again, he told you what was coming. I'm sorry that your crazy conspiratorial and delusional opinions of Biden kept you from realizing this. As always, you continue to be 100% wrong about Biden.

Now, go make another post about some insane conspiracy theory or some bet about Biden resigning tomorrow. Have fun. 😆😆
Yes, you are correct, he told us (what he was told to tell us).

This isn’t really about fun and games politics. It’s about the health of our country, the future of our society. There comes a time one needs to set aside his partisanship and realize he is adding to the damage. That time for you is now. Hate Donald Trump all you want, I hate him too. But our survival as free people is in danger. It’s time for you to understand your devotion to your party has to be set aside in the interest of our legacy as free people. Help restore the legacy, put freedom first. Then you can get back to petty squabbles over which team is better.

T his isn’t really about fun and games politics. It’s about the health of our country, the future of our society. There comes a time one needs to set aside his partisanship and realize he is adding to the damage. That time for you is now. Hate Donald Trump all you want, I hate him too. But our survival as free people is in danger. It’s time for you to understand your devotion to your party has to be set aside in the interest of our legacy as free people. Help restore the legacy, put freedom first. Then you can get back to petty squabbles over which team is better.

Sorry, I just don't share your opinion that Biden is adding to the damage or that he and/or Democrats are somehow placing the survival of us as free people in danger.

I agree with most of what Biden is doing (sometimes I wish he would do more on some issues) and I agree for the most part with what Democrats are doing and advocating for. And this has nothing to do with devotion to a party (after all, I once was a Republican). It has to do with devotion to policy positions and a desire to see the United States continue to progress into a better future and not go backwards by embracing a reactionary mindset.

Sorry, I just don't share your opinion that Biden is adding to the damage or that he and/or Democrats are somehow placing the survival of us as free people in danger.

I agree with most of what Biden is doing (sometimes I wish he would do more on some issues) and I agree for the most part with what Democrats are doing and advocating for. And this has nothing to do with devotion to a party (after all, I once was a Republican). It has to do with devotion to policy positions and a desire to see the United States continue to progress into a better future and not go backwards by embracing a reactionary mindset.
Interesting reply. Let me focus on one thing you said: you agree with MOST things the Democrats are doing. Forget the dismal Afghanistan retreat, the inflation, the spiraling crime wave in major Democrat-controlled cities, the schizophrenic Covid reaction, the southern border invasion - all political results one assumes you endorse - by saying you agree with most things that infers you disagree with some things. What things are those? What are Democrats doing that you think they should not be doing? I am filled with curiosity. I have never seen or heard you waver from the party line. This will be a first. Don’t worry, this will just be between the two of us. The cancel culture people will never know, so your reputation with them will remain pristine!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Oh, there are many of us out here who proudly support Biden-Harris. We helped get them elected and we support the administration.

You of course would know this if you bothered to venture outside the right-wing box you probably have placed yourself in. When you only surround yourself with those that think like you do and only look at sources that reinforce your thinking . . . it can be hard to accept that there are many Americans out there who aren't in that box with you.

btw, I once was part of that right-wing box. I know all about that world (the right-wing media, the propaganda, the thinking, etc.).
You know very little about me and are completely off the mark on my "boxes". Proudly supporting K. Harris is a reflection of your lack of intelligence. Her approval rating is about to go below zero. Was that you selling oatmeal cookies in front of Safeway to support Biden-Harris? Biden is a 50 year middle-of-the-road political failure. He's been coasting through doing very little and got through the net to land in the WH.

Biden has been on the wrong side of foreign policy matter throughout his less than stellar career. He is an idiot and now a puppet. I can't believe there is still a person out there that uses a Biden-Harris moniker for his text. You must be really eaten up with the dumbass bug.
LOL at the dude who calls someone else a dumbass because "moniker for his text". This is a message board. That thing to the left is an avatar. Dumbass huh?

• Haha
Reactions: my_2cents
You know very little about me and are completely off the mark on my "boxes". Proudly supporting K. Harris is a reflection of your lack of intelligence. Her approval rating is about to go below zero. Was that you selling oatmeal cookies in front of Safeway to support Biden-Harris? Biden is a 50 year middle-of-the-road political failure. He's been coasting through doing very little and got through the net to land in the WH.
Only because the marionettes understood that Pete and Bernie are unelectable on the National level

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Only because the marionettes understood that Pete and Bernie are unelectable on the National level

I think they really wanted the Peter Puffer in office so they could show the World just how progressive we are. They had to settle for a rich old white man that is a failed career politician of 50 yrs.
Oh the humanity! 🤣🤣🤣

LOL at the dude who calls someone else a dumbass because "moniker for his text". This is a message board. That thing to the left is an avatar. Dumbass huh?
Knowing the difference between moniker and avatar is not a high priority to me unlike you, the master of sitting in front of a computer screen for a lifetime. Let's talk about your travels through the Middle East fatboy.

Forget the dismal Afghanistan retreat, the inflation, the spiraling crime wave in major Democrat-controlled cities, the schizophrenic Covid reaction, the southern border invasion - all political results one assumes you endorse
I don't agree with any of your characterizations of these issues. For one who claims to not be a right-wing conservative, you sure do a good job parroting their talking points.

But I'll move on to your question...notice that I clarified my statement with the comment I placed in parenthesis. You tend to forget that I am a progressive Democrat. Therefore, there are issues that I don't believe Biden has pushed hard enough on (i.e. raising the minimum wage, eliminating student debt, legalizing recreational marijuana, etc.).

With that said, Biden has pleasantly surprised us progressives with his policy actions to date. Most progressives are rather happy with him so far, and that is a political win for him.

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
I don't agree with any of your characterizations of these issues. For one who claims to not be a right-wing conservative, you sure do a good job parroting their talking points.

But I'll move on to your question...notice that I clarified my statement with the comment I placed in parenthesis. You tend to forget that I am a progressive Democrat. Therefore, there are issues that I don't believe Biden has pushed hard enough on (i.e. raising the minimum wage, eliminating student debt, legalizing recreational marijuana, etc.).

With that said, Biden has pleasantly surprised us progressives with his policy actions to date. Most progressives are rather happy with him so far, and that is a political win for him.
You disagree with my characterizations? All of them?

1). You disagree that the retreat has been dismal? Or is it you disagree that it’s a retreat? (If that’s it I’ll give it to you and not call it a retreat. What word should we use? Drawdown? Withdrawal?). My characterization is it’s dismal no matter what we agree to call it.

2). Inflation. That’s the only word I used. So do you disagree there is inflation?

3). Spiraling crime wave …. You disagree with the numbers provided by “right wing” news sources of increased crime in Democrat-controlled cities that have defunded the police or similarly handcuffed them in their role to prevent crime? How would you characterize it?

4) Schizophrenic reaction to Covid. That seems to me to be the perfect characterization. How would you characterize it?

5). Southern border invasion. Wasn’t it something over 200,000 a month ago? If that doesn't constitute an invasion I’d like you to tell me what number does!

So you disagree with my characterizations. Fine. How do you characterize those things?

Your disagreements with the three things Biden and the Democrats are not pushing hard enough for are obviously down on the priority list. The $3.5 trillion “infrastructure” bill is number one on the list. Have patience, my friend, Biden’s handlers will get to them in due course.

I always appreciate these talks, except your faith in a binary political world gets annoying at times. It’s a common mistake, this belief that there can be only a right-left dynamic, there are no other options. You obviously think any criticism of your left wing/progressive agenda can only come from someone whose political calculations have been informed by the kooky right wing. You are seriously misguided in that belief, and it would make for much more pleasant conversations if you would get wise to your error.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT