ADVERTISEMENT

Lol nunez sanctioned for hurt feelers case.

tenor.gif
Whoa, heavy shit, Queefa. The world will no doubt stop turning.

But damn, dickbreath. Can you wait until you get off shift so you can enunciate without sounding like you have a mouth full of "marbles?" Sheesh.

How's your health insurance costs? Pedo fix that shit yet?

What a time to be alive, Nunez is correct on 99.8% of his assertions and takes ire from the deep state while Nanshee covers for Swallowswell Fanger and he’s still on “intelligence”. Perfect

Reactions: OUSOONER67
What a time to be alive, Nunez is correct on 99.8% of his assertions and takes ire from the deep state while Nanshee covers for Swallowswell Fanger and he’s still on “intelligence”. Perfect

You'd think if he's 99.8% right he might have the ability to avoid getting his ass kicked and sanctioned. You know how bad it has to be to get sanctioned?

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. Lie, lie, lie, until he got sanctioned.

That's what exactly what I thought your answer would be. You flailing.

It never gets old, spoon feeding your defeats back to you.

Nunes' narratives and stupid lies just blew up in his face. Again. Proud of your fellow cult member?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your flip-flopping is funny as shit!
Yep, you sure got me, Queefa! I'm glad you care about honesty again. We'll be testing that soon.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Umm... I've been pretty consistent. Nunes is one of the preeminent pantloads in the country. He's a serial liar, like your Dear Leader. He literally took his lies to federal court, lol.

Reality is such a buzzkill.

Umm... I've been pretty consistent. Nunes is one of the preeminent pantloads in the country. He's a serial liar, like your Dear Leader. He literally took his lies to federal court, lol.

You’re about as consistent as a bipolar girlfriend. Only consistent idiocy and craziness.

You’re about as consistent as a bipolar girlfriend. Only consistent idiocy and craziness.

The fountain of wisdom from rural Louisiana brings his usual sharp commentary.

You probably believed he was defamed, didn't you? How do you think it feels to get sanctioned by the MSM -- CNN, no less? You'd think ya'll would be smart enough to avoid getting your asses kicked like this. Nope, just puuuuure delusion!

Do you think he thought he was right, or did he just think he could pull it off without consequence?

The fountain of wisdom from rural Louisiana brings his usual sharp commentary.

You probably believed he was defamed, didn't you? How do you think it feels to get sanctioned by the MSM -- CNN, no less? You'd think ya'll would be smart enough to avoid getting your asses kicked like this. Nope, just puuuuure delusion!

Do you think he thought he was right, or did he just think he could pull it off without consequence?
Like everyone else on this board having functional genitalia, I was not aware of this pseudo-event, and still don’t see its newsworthiness.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remember when you used to screech your big cockholster off about FatAss and his draft deferments?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remember when you used to screech your big cockholster off about FatAss and his draft deferments?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL yeah. Big bad fatass is so tough, and he ran like a rabbit. Is that what you're referring to? His presidency materialized to parallel those character traits. That's why he's in Maralago screaming into his social media "app." Have you heard about his new app? LOL

Who had more draft deferments, FatAss or Pedo Joe? I cannot wait for your answer.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was it... Joe? Say it ain't so, Flailey!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Now what do I do? Should I burn my Biden flags and hats and bumper stickers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT