ADVERTISEMENT

Lol he was so weak and corrupt.

source.gif

Beijing Biden is a plantation cracker with the IQ of a brick. Most here gets it. This is not wave mechanics.

Curtailing oil production dents our economy. We have a crisis at the southern border and look at our "border czar."

And 81 million Americans are stupid enough to vote for this? Unlikely.

I would note, the more I see Twitter, TikTok, and the shit that passes for tv programming these days (such as 20 seasons of the Bachelor), I can certainly believe that 81 million people are completely stupid and narcissistic enough to vote for him.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Stop!!!!

Moderator!!! Censor them!!! Don't let them say anything mean!

Bwaaaahahahahaha what a little bitch! He actually wanted the gubmint to step in and stop snl from saying mean things!! Whudabitch! Ya'll proud?

Reactions: Been Jammin
Stop!!!!

Moderator!!! Censor them!!! Don't let them say anything mean!

Bwaaaahahahahaha what a little bitch! He actually wanted the gubmint to step in and stop snl from saying mean things!! Whudabitch! Ya'll proud?
Maxine Waters is the one who wanted to create legislation making it a hate crime to lampoon Democrat politicians.

I would note, the more I see Twitter, TikTok, and the shit that passes for tv programming these days (such as 20 seasons of the Bachelor), I can certainly believe that 81 million people are completely stupid and narcissistic enough to vote for him.
I used a classical mechanics formula and took liberties of course, as I was measuring humans and not planets.

Trump won comfortably on Election Day.

Was it 5 states which decided to continue the count after Election Day till they achieved a desired number?

There was no down ticket blue wave. Biden did not actively campaign. In Democrat debates, Biden promised higher crime rates and economic stagnation. Trump upped his vote total to 74 million in 2020 from 63 million in 2016 thanks to Biden. The rare Biden rally such as Phoenix and Scranton brought out dozens of humans, many wearing MAGA hats. There are 331 million people in the U. S. with an average IQ of 98. We're not Equatorial Guinea. Probability of Biden receiving an all time record 81 million legal votes is 0.00000000093.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I used a classical mechanics formula and took liberties of course, as I was measuring humans and not planets.

Trump won comfortably on Election Day.

Was it 5 states which decided to continue the count after Election Day till they achieved a desired number?

There was no down ticket blue wave. Biden did not actively campaign. In Democrat debates, Biden promised higher crime rates and economic stagnation. Trump upped his vote total to 74 million in 2020 from 63 million in 2016 thanks to Biden. The rare Biden rally such as Phoenix and Scranton brought out dozens of humans, many wearing MAGA hats. There are 331 million people in the U. S. with an average IQ of 98. We're not Equatorial Guinea. Probability of Biden receiving an all time record 81 million legal votes is 0.00000000093.

If you have spent more than 10 minutes watching what makes up tv programming today, you'd seriously question that average IQ of 98 score your spouting. An educated populace should not have 20+ seasons (plus spinoffs) of shows like the Bachelor, Big Brother, and other reality crap that passes for TV programming.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
If you have spent more than 10 minutes watching what makes up tv programming today, you'd seriously question that average IQ of 98 score your spouting. An educated populace should not have 20+ seasons (plus spinoffs) of shows like the Bachelor, Big Brother, and other reality crap that passes for TV programming.
My 98 comes from the most recent world wide IQ testing. I certainly understand your reasoning. Most of a population of 331 million never watch the TV shows you mention. You might check out Nielsen TV ratings.

And in the intelligence quotient class room, I'm well aware you would score far higher than the Dave level slow.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT