ADVERTISEMENT

Local Pool Builders In Metro Area

TheRCCola

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2004
Fiancée and I are going to be building a house in Norman ( her kids go to Westmoore , my 4 year old daughter in Moore...that’s why I am going to enemy territory ha) ...we are going to put a pool in also. What local pool companies does everybody recommend? My future mother in law used Blue Haven 10 years ago and they had horrible service after. So they are a no. My fiancée is also curious about fiberglass pools. So 1) what local pool companies / builders do people recommend? And 2) fiberglass or concrete? Thanks!!!!

Try Tropical Pools. Chris has been building pools forever. Ours is 4 years old and I can still text him a question and he responds right away.

Reactions: TheRCCola
Try Tropical Pools. Chris has been building pools forever. Ours is 4 years old and I can still text him a question and he responds right away.

Thanks! He is def on our list as I have a friend that knows him pretty well. Our house probably won’t be ready til August/ September. Gonna wait to see what the backyard size will be then contact him.

Reactions: squeak
We used Thunder pools 2 summers ago. Very happy with the pool. Our friends just used them as well as did another couple in our neighborhood and I think all are happy.

Pool Envy just built ours, as well as a pool house. Amazing work. The owner, Robert, is honest as can be. I think he is going to be building Lincoln Riley's pool so he will be down in the Norman area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT