ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO @ Joe and his 'black cred'

I'm not sure if Joe Black will even be the nominee. Democrats may be stupid, but to trot out Beijing Biden? Joe Black has painted himself into a corner. He must pick a woman of color with only poor choices. Remember when Nancy and Adam were the RNC's leading fund raisers? For the first time, I may have to watch the Democrat convention.

Black America enthusiastically supported the Messiah the first time in huge numbers. Not so much the second time. Black America showed truncated support for the "smartest" woman in the world as she ran for the Messiah's third term. The Messiah failed black America. The Messiah gave us Blexit. Can Blexit be real? I look forward to November.

Reactions: iasooner1
My box is littered with emails from brothers and sisters telling me Joe Black says they ain't black. They're all opposing communists and they want bucks. I don't know how these cats could know I'm of mixed race unless my Census document. Are any of you experiencing the same or is it just me?

My box is littered with emails from brothers and sisters telling me Joe Black says they ain't black. They're all opposing communists and they want bucks. I don't know how these cats could know I'm of mixed race unless my Census document. Are any of you experiencing the same or is it just me?

Snail mail, too. People I've never heard of. It's like these cats know me. Weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT