ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO @ Joe and his 'black cred'

I got an email from Joe Collins. Mr. Collins is running against Maxine Waters. Mr. Collins was surprised to learn he's not black. He does realize of course his opponent is black.

What color are you? Just tell me who you support in the presidential race. That will answer my question because everyone knows voting determines race.

“AAAAaaaaooooooooohh, ok. It’s cool everybody. He was just being Cavalier. No big deal. Now look over here at this shiny thing we are going to contrive to distract you”

-The Media

giphy.gif

What the left fears above all else is an informed black American. Especially with an IQ above 98.

My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to administer an IQ test in a classroom setting with Candace, Nancy, Hillary, Joe, Amy, Kamala, Pocohontas, Charlize, Cher and the bimbo from Hunger Games. I would give huge odds to the outcome. HUGE!!!!!

A whatabout-post accusing others of a whatabout-post. It's never been done before. Brilliant.

Oh, get ready. Ya'll will have the MAGA era rubbed in your face for decades. Like Bush and his signature Iraq war all the conservatives wanted so badly. Now the same people can't hardly remember anything about it and think he was just a neocon sellout, lol. In a few years Trump will be a demagogue as ya'll roll into the next self immolation.

What the left fears above all else is an informed black American. Especially with an IQ above 98.

My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to administer an IQ test in a classroom setting with Candace, Nancy, Hillary, Joe, Amy, Kamala, Pocohontas, Charlize, Cher and the bimbo from Hunger Games. I would give huge odds to the outcome. HUGE!!!!!

We elected on in '08.

What was Candace's background before she was a conservative darling?

Oh, get ready. Ya'll will have the MAGA era rubbed in your face for decades. Like Bush and his signature Iraq war all the conservatives wanted so badly. Now the same people can't hardly remember anything about it and think he was just a neocon sellout, lol. In a few years Trump will be a demagogue as ya'll roll into the next self immolation.

That's all you leftists have to post about anymore. Pseudo events. Nothing of substance. If you were CNN, you'd make a leading headline out of your post.

That's all you leftists have to post about anymore. Pseudo events. Nothing of substance. If you were CNN, you'd make a leading headline out of your post.

LOL look at my signature. You don't get substance.

LOL look at MY signature. You DO get being the local dunk tank bozo. And we laugh.

1. Why do you have a self-own as your sig?

2. "China virus" is too broad and doesn't resonate if your're looking for a jingoistic phrase that really rolls off the tongue. Like "freedom fries" it'll be another punchline. You should've gone with "Wuhan virus." That would've been more likely to stick.

1. Why do you have a self-own as your sig?

2. "China virus" is too broad and doesn't resonate if your're looking for a jingoistic phrase that really rolls off the tongue. Like "freedom fries" it'll be another punchline. You should've gone with "Wuhan virus." That would've been more likely to stick.

Soaking wet bozo climbs back up out of the tank and yells, “High and dry!”

We elected on in '08.

What was Candace's background before she was a conservative darling?

There were very high expectations for the Messiah. Record numbers of giddy black Americans turned out. Not so much the second time. The Messiah failed black America and guilt ridden whites. The "smartest woman in the world" ran for the Messiah's third term.

The Messiah and the "smartest" woman gave us a reality TV star, Blexit and Candace Owens. There is nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics. The vast majority of us get it.

I'll have to dig up Candace' background. Must I consume the time, or will you? Surely you can manage. No?

Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT