ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO @ Joe and his 'black cred'

If GOP doesn’t just constantly run Joe Biden’s words in ads, they deserve to lose.
Exactly. That statement was horrible and demeaning. But it will get little traction in the media because Trump is taking a therapy they don’t like.

Reactions: 22LR
They both prolly got da mint-cha - never really looked at which is further along with it.

Props for supporting your big brother in abusing the term "gaslighting".
I laughed out loud. Blatantly racist, a rapist, a pedophile...

Damn, dave, he could literally shoot someone on Fifth Ave and you'd still vote for him...

Chuckle.

I laughed out loud. Blatantly racist, a rapist, a pedophile...

Damn, dave, he could literally shoot someone on Fifth Ave and you'd still vote for him...

Chuckle.
Thanks for letting us know you chuckled. Would not have known to laugh without your cue!

Classic least of two evils scenario. Kinda sucks.

Reactions: Medic007
Classic least of two evils scenario.

yeeeeahhhh..... not really. One is a razor sharp 6D chess champion. And one is now a window licking potato who was never terribly bright in his prime.

But sure... the laser of two weevils.

giphy.gif

I love these threads where the republicans marvel at how racist and awful democrats are to blacks, then lose like 90% of the black vote. Rinse and repeat.

I love these threads where the republicans marvel at how racist and awful democrats are to blacks, then lose like 90% of the black vote. Rinse and repeat.
It will definitely suck for you leftists when Blacks figure out that you leftists only like them for their vote. The Democratic Party's geriatric ultra white presidential candidate telling Blacks they aren't Black if they support Trump is pretty damn high on the racist scale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT