ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney loses… badly

Lol…
Ice Cube Friday GIF

Trump got rid of the Bush's, Clintons and Cheney's. Draining the Swamp as he promised. 😁
He really hasn't. Their ilk is permeated throughout DC. She will be rewarded for being a martyr for the cause either as a lobbyist or paid contributor to a network.

Trump got rid of the Bush's, Clintons and Cheney's. Draining the Swamp as he promised. 😁
And then got his ass kicked, lol.

Enjoy the victory lap, she deserves a political death for her deeds before Trump.

Pretty sad that MAGA celebrates a congresswoman losing while their Dear Leader got his ass kicked, but if you need something to celebrate....

Enjoy the victory lap, she deserves a political death for her deeds before Trump.

Pretty sad that MAGA celebrates a congresswoman losing while their Dear Leader got his ass kicked, but if you need something to celebrate....
But look what he did to you and your fellow loser incel lefties. It's been beautiful. Remember when you used to claim the silly ass leftist nonsense was just random community college professors? Now look at you window licking freaks.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you in the habit of voting for Representatives that do not represent you?

Just knowing he grabbed libtards by their Pu$$ies and hasn't let go yet is a victory every single day.
Almost 7yrs now he has had a hold of yours. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That is precisely why I don't vote!
Sadly over the years I haven't voted for to many candidates, my vote is against candidates. The only politicians I've ever voted for were Reagan and Ted Cruz, all my other votes have been against Democrats. Republicans do not represent my views but are far closer than even the most moderate of Democrat.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT