ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsey Graham: Trump’s wall “just a metaphor”

Lindsay graham just like every other corrupt soulless federal politician has overseen the exploitation of millions of illegal immigrants. Just like your old pappy.
And your boy Donald.
Difference is I didn’t vote for him.
You did.

Sad....

And your boy Donald.
Difference is I didn’t vote for him.
You did.

Sad....

Not going to criticize trump on this. He is in a pit of vipers and doing more than any clown on either side of the aisle has done. He may fail miserably but he has my support 100% on securing our border permanently with as much wall as possible. The next president would just hit the off switch on electronic surveillance systems. There is a reason the border patrol endorsed their first presidential candidate ever.

Spent ~ 50% of my time in S. Central Texas '10-'17. Also lived in Houston nine years before that.

Had a beer more than one time with a retired (Texas) Border Agent. A Trump supporter probably in his 50's and not looking for work. He said a border wall will not stop shit, especially the bad guys. What was needed was some selective fencing, better technological surveillance and more Agents.

That would not cost $5B.

I could go on agreeing with @CowboyUp about how many of these migrant workers are good people, at least in Texas. Also agree with @CSCOTTOSUPOKES that their cheap labor has been good for the economy.

Trump has backed himself into a corner and blames two child's deaths on the Dems. Wow.

Pubs starting to change their tune which is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: CowboyUp
Spent ~ 50% of my time in S. Central Texas '10-'17. Also lived in Houston nine years before that.

Had a beer more than one time with a retired (Texas) Border Agent. A Trump supporter probably in his 50's and not looking for work. He said a border wall will not stop shit, especially the bad guys. What was needed was some selective fencing, better technological surveillance and more Agents.

That would not cost $5B.

I could go on agreeing with @CowboyUp about how many of these migrant workers are good people, at least in Texas. Also agree with @CSCOTTOSUPOKES that their cheap labor has been good for the economy.

Trump has backed himself into a corner and blames two child's deaths on the Dems. Wow.

can't agree with everything you're saying knoblock, but I do agree about the wall not stopping a whole lot. They will find the weak spots, get around it in potentially every way possible, and things just won't change a lot. I agree about more technology and more agents. There is a huge combination of things that could be put together to do 10 times more than the wall would do and do it cheaper. It's probably too late for trump to change his position, but it's politics and anything could happen. I think he's looking for a compromise of some kind now and would probably take one even if it benefited him 1% more than not taking it. Hell, he'd be smart to take a 50/50 proposition. It needs to be a strategic strategy that makes sense..so, relying on the govt to do that is probably a pipedream. I'm hoping he's just negotiating...

That would not cost $5B.

Your guy must've been in the 7% of agents that didn't want a wall.

Nobody has ever argued the need for migrant workers. Nobody. That's just what lefty pols throw in to keep the sheep stirred up and you guys have yet to see through that. Nobody is arguing that point. We all know we need them. We just need the ability to track them.

This is like the bullshit they had us arguing about on Muslim immigration. Both sides want the same thing but the pols confuse you into thinking one side is doing it wrong. That the previous administration didn't do exactly the same or worse that they condem now. Sadly, most are to lazy to think for themselves and just repeat whatever the hucksters say, when five minutes of Google would reveal the true story.

Every lib pol is on record against immigration.

Obama built the cages Trump uses now.

The number of deaths was much higher under Obama.

But Trump is the bad guy.

Or your pols know if they keep beating you over the head, you'll believe anything.

RUSSIA!, sadly proves the last is right. You'll believe anything if they keep repeating the same thing.

That would not cost $5B.

Of course the cheap labor was good for the economy. That’s been an issue before and I think you would know it by the name of the war of northern aggression. Keep those Mexicans off the books and underground so knoblocks strawberries are cheap and daddy cups cotton gets chopped so his kiddos can get a college education and spend their adulthood at a desk.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT