ADVERTISEMENT

Lindenwood Open This Weekend

Wrassler17

All-American
Mar 20, 2017
Track shows us with 9 guys registered right now. Would like to see Wittlake and Montalvo bump up to the gold division so they see better competition.

Track shows us with 9 guys registered right now. Would like to see Wittlake and Montalvo bump up to the gold division so they see better competition.
I agree that Wittlake should wrestle the open division but Montalvo probably needs to gain confidence and so being in the Black division is likely right. Lots of wrestlers in the Black division. I wonder why we do not send more wrestlers such as Gfeller, Smith and Marsden.

Not too long ago, the entire team was entered in this tournament. It gave the squad a ton of matches & helped sort out the lineup. The competition was decent with Missouri sending most of their team and other good ones from places like Illinois, Iowa, Oklahoma, etc. I haven't looked at what the schedule conflict is now for not sending everyone but at least the non-starters should go to give them matches.

Not too long ago, the entire team was entered in this tournament. It gave the squad a ton of matches & helped sort out the lineup. The competition was decent with Missouri sending most of their team and other good ones from places like Illinois, Iowa, Oklahoma, etc. I haven't looked at what the schedule conflict is now for not sending everyone but at least the non-starters should go to give them matches.
We have two road duals this weekend. So starters and backups would be out of the equation for Lindenwood. Still have the Reno TOC and southern scuffle to sort the next 4 months of our lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT