ADVERTISEMENT

Let's take a poll

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Without posting a poll or someone can but let's see who wants to participate .

There are those that took The first shots and are gladly taking every booster They roll out

Those that took the first two (With regret? Without regret) and are done taking their mRNA shots

Those that didn't take anything and have zero regret.

Me First- never taken any of the mRNA and never will and zero regret. Son 33 same, daughter 27 same, wife same, Mother took first two- went to hospital and now said she's done taking them - and she loves her big Pharma and vaccines (nursing school brainwashed)

Just would like to get it out there without arguing pros and cons since I have tried to warn people not to take and there are those on here that seem to want people taking them so who is up for participating?

I said it's a poll- no arguing
-state one of the choices- sounds like you took the shots and all the booster gene therapies they throw your way?

Please stay off my threads I feel filthy after replying to you-but not arguing on this thread

-state one of the choices- sounds like you took the shots and all the booster gene therapies they throw your way?

Please stay off my threads I feel filthy after replying to you-but not arguing on this thread
Just trying to educate. Don't you want informed poll respondents to insure the poll's validity?

And yes I've had all the shots. Although you are mischaracterizing them as "gene therapy" - they're not. Not even close.

mRNA does not cross into the cell's nucleus so cannot affect your DNA. And FYI, every second that ticks by - your own telomeres are being modified. So you're constantly re-engineering your own DNA.

Getting my bivalent booster today at Walgreens. Meet me there, we'll go for a beer afterward. You can call me a Demonic PedoTard in person.

Last edited:
Also my whole family and extended family are fully vaxxed. At least 25 people. No regrets. Absolutely zero reportable adverse events and no one has been hospitalized for COVID. Although my brother had a heart attack but that was in March 2020.

Also my whole family and extended family are fully vaxxed. At least 25 people. No regrets. Absolutely zero reportable adverse events and no one has been hospitalized for COVID. Although my brother had a heart attack but that was in March 2020.
And they lying continues from fake Doc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT