ADVERTISEMENT

Let's take a look at anti-vaxers.

Let’s explore how many times Twitter has tricked you.

Remember the run up to the election?

Every day you would post a got’em tweet that never ever turned out to be true.

You might be the slowest learner in the rivals system.

LMFAO

No, help me out with that one.

E74r4FvXMAoOBd8
If only there was a Vac for Libtardism.

why would I have to tell you something that you have obviously researched in order to be an informed poster on this board? We all know you are thorough in the background that supports your rational and well thought out opinions.
Here's another one for your demographic analysis. The preacher that showed Falls Creek how it's done died from covid complications and it's a cause for celebration, apparently.

When he heard Morris had died, Braeden said, “I was very happy for him because, not only did he die doing what God called him to do—preaching at Falls Creek, that’s what God called him to do—but he’s with Jesus now.”

Smart people, we really need voices in public health that celebrate death.

Keep in mind, OP was oddly silent when it was media and Biden/Harris throwing doubt on the vaccine in the run up to the election.

But then I guess that times were different then.

Keep in mind, OP was oddly silent when it was media and Biden/Harris throwing doubt on the vaccine in the run up to the election.

But then I guess that times were different then.
"That's different."

He's the product of idiot leftists in media and the rabble rousing pols. He once actually tried to claim that ThinkProgress (RIP 🤣) was an unbiased news source.

"That's different."

He's the product of idiot leftists in media and the rabble rousing pols. He once actually tried to claim that ThinkProgress (RIP 🤣) was an unbiased news source.

If.we need to hear from someone that idolized an impeached one-termer, we'll.call.

Losing's out of fashion now. As are indicting e1 around the president.

If.we need to hear from someone that idolized an impeached one-termer, we'll.call.

Losing's out of fashion now. As are indicting e1 around the president.

How many of the box’s do you check?

9/10

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry dickbreath, you are what you are...

tenor.gif

Flailey, I appreciate you being here. Can you reason with your fellow MAGA #BornFollowers about the vaccine? Crazy how they listen to everyone but experts, huh? Does that seem familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Flailey, I appreciate you being here. Can you reason with your fellow MAGA #BornFollowers about the vaccine? Crazy how they listen to everyone but experts, huh? Does that seem familiar?

Your relationship with your authority figures is best described as pet like.

They’ve effectively turned you into a dog.

A little yappy lap dog.

And the irony of this is as usual well above your snail brained ass. I am laughing out loud at your olympic own goals.

Keep that flailer iced and elevated!

edit: out of respect for his sprained flailer, I'm temporarily suspending gifs of Flailey's flapping and flailing about.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Flailey, she's both a female AND smart enough to get into medical school, this'll really piss you off.

Let’s explore how many times Twitter has tricked you.

Remember the run up to the election?

Every day you would post a got’em tweet that never ever turned out to be true.

You might be the slowest learner in the rivals system.
You said nothing about those morons identified in the thread. It hardly registers now though, does it? It's always the same with these conservatives -- scratch the surface and they're losers, loons, and criminals. Rinse and repeat.

ltn5gwt2jif71.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
An elderly neighbor of mine was out doing his evening walk and asked me if I'm taking the booster dose of the vaccine. I told him "no". He told me in a serious tone, "But they are going to make you take it". I got into the discuss about how "they" cannot force me to do anything, and it will get ugly if "they" try. He just couldn't believe my take on things. That got me to wondering....

Is the liberal media out there telling the brain-dead lemmings "They are going to make you take the booster?" I don't watch or read that crap, so I'm asking.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Huh? Are you ok? Seems like you're in quite the manic phase. Do you even know what you're posting? Serious question, dickbreath.
Here's another female Flailey, give us that incel, vaginasaurus menstrual queen thing again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT