ADVERTISEMENT

Let's face the facts...

CBradSmith

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
Trump has been the most consequential President in a generation.

Before any board Lib* responds, they need to choose one other current leader of a country they'd prefer over Trump.

*Henceforth known as Reject-Libs, since 24/7 apparently got a bad batch.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Before any board Lib* responds, they need to choose one other current leader of a country they'd prefer over Trump.

Each time I decide to engage you, I pin you in about 3 posts. I don't just want to watch you flail around, insulting everyone you disagree with. You need to engage in outside-the-cubicle thought and logic if you want me to engage. That means answer questions.

Each time I decide to engage you, I pin you in about 3 posts. I don't just want to watch you flail around, insulting everyone you disagree with. You need to engage in outside-the-cubicle thought and logic if you want me to engage. That means answer questions.

I admit, I've got nothing but laughter for this.

And, like a pure lib, you didn't follow the single rule.

Since when are you the rule maker around here? Did I miss something?

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES

Trudeau
Xi
Abe
Merkel
AMLO

I admit, I've got nothing but laughter for this.

And, like a pure lib, you didn't follow the single rule.

You have to withstand scrutiny. That means provide intellectually honest answers to obvious questions. This is where we always break down.

Lol.

You have fulfilled the requirement. Post away.

2Ce1.gif

Reactions: Syskatine

So far not even close to Dumbya's Iraq adventure and recession.

His “topic of choice” is yet another conservative circle jerk namecalling pile of shit. Not exactly unique here.
Check the number of topics on the politics board - more started by liberals than conservatives. I don't see you complaining about all the liberal talking points

CowboyUp takes the cake when starting new threads

Check the number of topics on the politics board - more started by liberals than conservatives. I don't see you complaining about all the liberal talking points

CowboyUp takes the cake when starting new threads

I get that, but he’s not attacking posters, he’s attacking the president and/or lawmakers and policy. That’s what this board is for.

Then the personal attacks come, and the accompanying superiority complexes such “moral high ground” “liberals are disgusting pieces of shit/trash”, “liberalism is a disease”, etc. No actual “elevated discourse”, just more circle jerking each other via trolling and likes.

Is any of that false? Nope...none of it.

Just go to another thread. No one is forcing you to join his topic of choice

I simply take issue with the OP.

"I'm going to make a statement, but, you can only disagree with me if you jump through this other hoop first". He only wants to discuss his topic of choice if those opposed first show that they will play by his rules. It is a silly way to open a debate.

qGhiEIe.gif

Fake News. On the first page, there are 19 threads started by Cons and 13 started by Libs. I didn't count @Ponca Dan posts on either side of the aisle.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES

"I'm going to make a statement, but, you can only disagree with me if you jump through this other hoop first". He only wants to discuss his topic of choice if those opposed first show that they will play by his rules. It is a silly way to open a debate.

qGhiEIe.gif
My comment to you was meant as sarcasm but Cscott doesn't know what that is. My apologies

qGhiEIe.gif

It's a thought inducing mechanism....let's see where you're coming from if you're going to step in here.

You’re just making shit up now...
Never wrong on the internet but never right in the real world. Enjoy your real life job as a line cook at Red Lobster. Most suck to have all this confidence/ego on this website and can't accomplish shit in the real world. Your parents must be so proud of you! Can't even pay for health insurance, so I supplement your loser ass.

Never wrong on the internet but never right in the real world. Enjoy your real life job as a line cook at Red Lobster. Most suck to have all this confidence/ego on this website and can't accomplish shit in the real world. Your parents must be so proud of you! Can't even pay for health insurance, so I supplement your loser ass.

***called out for creating bullshit, resorts to personal attacks and namecalling***

source.gif

Honestly, kind of jealous of Clinton, and I suspect a lot of other people are too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT