ADVERTISEMENT

Let me be the first to congratulate President Trump on his reelection.

d3fUeklt.jpeg

What I learned:

I've got a free 7 day Fubo trial. I dialed around to see who was carrying the presser. Newsmax and Fox News. Fubo does not carry CNN or CNNHLN. I'm liking Fubo better.

My 2 year cord cutter special with Charter Spectrum runs out in April. I pay $134.68 for 400 meg internet and TV scheduled to go up to $193.

I think I'll move to over builder Grande Communications 300 meg internet for $55.18 and Fubo for $64.99.

You are personally invited as my honored guest on the day of my coronation as the king of 24/7 Politics. President Trump would approve.

Your majesty.....

When did we have THAT election?

Reactions: davidallen
Please forward the email addresses of your active clients. Seems you’ve been spending a little too much time here lately and I feel somewhat responsible. I own them an apology.
:cool:

Half day Fridays are awesome.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
The DNC, exposing themselves in 2020 for the cheaters they are. A stain and reputation that won't be going away for a generation to come.

WOW! So what happened? What'd they do?

Democrats counted votes in the dark in 6 states after Election Day. No Pubs allowed. Florida and Texas counted all votes on Election Day with Pubs and Dems as front row seat observers.

You really didn't need me to tell you this. Did you?
Yeah, first I've heard of it. I tuned out lots of this stuff, as every time I look it was baloney. I'd love to see some competent sources of this stuff. I can't imagine why it wasn't given to a Court to do something about it.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT