ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboy RTC and the next quad

John & Cael both did it.
Absolutely. Cael did it as a bet with the team. I don't recall what the bet was. Maybe the first national championship. I think it's great that both DT and TG are willing to lead by example, and to show the fence sitters that they are willing to do everything that they are asking of others to do. Great stuff.

If DT wrestles at 92 and wins it, that would be OK State's first World Champ in almost 30 years. Put some others on the podium or even just on the team and that would be a good jump start for the RTC!
Holy crap. I guess I knew it’s been a while since OSU had a world champ, but hadn’t done the math on exactly HOW long. Here’s hoping that changes here sooner rather than later (and not just with DT/Gilman).

Reactions: CowboyTanker
Holy crap. I guess I knew it’s been a while since OSU had a world champ, but hadn’t done the math on exactly HOW long. Here’s hoping that changes here sooner rather than later (and not just with DT/Gilman).
Yeah, Olympic Gold medals do not just grow on trees. They are incredibly hard to come by and it is easy to take them for granted when you have a guy like John Smith winning them for you.

...thought so, where and why does he get his acclaim fame...in his expositions, he rolls his eyes a lot in all directions...does that mean he is seeking signals from the elsewhere?........thanks

...thought so, where and why does he get his acclaim fame...in his expositions, he rolls his eyes a lot in all directions...does that mean he is seeking signals from the elsewhere?........thanks
I honestly think he earned it by being right alot. His ranking ability, seedings/predictions, tourney ideas and the relationships he’s built have made him the top follow in wrestling imo. That’s not to say he’s always an easy follow. He’s kind of like Trump… a lot of good hard data and results but hard for some people to like due to his antics. I find him pretty entertaining other than gate keeping alittle too much imo.

I honestly think he earned it by being right alot. His ranking ability, seedings/predictions, tourney ideas and the relationships he’s built have made him the top follow in wrestling imo. That’s not to say he’s always an easy follow. He’s kind of like Trump… a lot of good hard data and results but hard for some people to like due to his antics. I find him pretty entertaining other than gate keeping alittle too much imo.
well stated

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT