ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s check on davelandia

Outstanding! Let's have that conversation! Which Democrat proposals do you see that will stop the rampaging of global warming while preserving our standard of living and retaining our Constitutionally protected liberty? What is causing this global warming and how are Democrats proposing to stop it in its tracks? For that matter, let's begin the conversation by you defining what global warming is. It must be extremely serious if you are correct that we only have a few short years before our planet becomes uninhabitable to humans. What is that time frame anyway? I've been hearing predictions for about 50 years now. What are the experts telling us today? How long have we got before we are unalterable doomed? And what are the appropriate measures we must take to prevent it?

Remember when he was smug about living in this shithole?

A promise kept. Beijing Biden promised higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Biden didn't actively campaign. He didn't need to. The fix was in.

Hillary told Joe not to concede under any circumstances. This will be drawn out. It was. She nailed it.

They don't like it when Cops do that. Why are they doing it? What a Hell Hole.
Portland wasn't like this the 12 years I did business there. I always dined and stayed at Wilsonville, just south.

I still remember the horror stories of the rural postman driving a Jeep Wrangler. I don't think he saw this coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT