ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s apply the Reagan Standard

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I thought this was about when the dementia gets too bad.

People should generally be financially better off - 4 more years of career development and capital accumulation. I've never understood that question. "Hey everyone, we're not in a recession."

That said, interesting question to rust belt and farmers. Trump's trade war has really hurt lots of these farmers, and now supposedly chiney money is pulling out of west coast residential housing, which would hurt... who?

I was reminded last night of the universal white liberal response in '16: "If ya'll want this, go get it. I can afford health coverage. I can always use a tax break. I like getting richer. Sucks for the country, but I'll survive."

Sure enough. His biggest supporters (farmers and real estate investors) are taking it in the ass. Blue collar manufacturing jobs in the battleground states (MI, Wisc., Ohio) have gone down this year. ETTD. Karma's such a bitch. I'm not sure what to think about his oil and gas policies. Prices are $55 and the oil patch is increasingly dominated by big business and east coat hedge funds in eastern oklahoma and I bought gas for like 1.98 yesterday. Alrighty then.

imagine two wacko sotomayor s on the court

and otardcare becoming single payer half your income healthcare

with a horde of immigration and open borders

then ask yourself the question

At this point in my life it really doesn't matter what the economy does or who has power in Washington but it sure does for my kids. They need a good economy to continue on the path they have started. When Obama was in office college grads couldn't find jobs and were working in anything they could find. That isn't the case in the Trump economy.

Significantly better off today and using the gains to spread the love.

The hilariously "smarter than everyone else in the room" bozo clown left needs to stop the business and people exodus from California, forever clean the drug needles and human excrement from it streets, end the high crime in its neighborhoods and then come back and tell everyone how it should be done.

Right now the American people are watching Trump school these self-important idiotic clowns and it's literally funny as hell.

Reactions: iasooner1
I thought this was about when the dementia gets too bad.

People should generally be financially better off - 4 more years of career development and capital accumulation. I've never understood that question. "Hey everyone, we're not in a recession."

That said, interesting question to rust belt and farmers. Trump's trade war has really hurt lots of these farmers, and now supposedly chiney money is pulling out of west coast residential housing, which would hurt... who?

I was reminded last night of the universal white liberal response in '16: "If ya'll want this, go get it. I can afford health coverage. I can always use a tax break. I like getting richer. Sucks for the country, but I'll survive."

Sure enough. His biggest supporters (farmers and real estate investors) are taking it in the ass. Blue collar manufacturing jobs in the battleground states (MI, Wisc., Ohio) have gone down this year. ETTD. Karma's such a bitch. I'm not sure what to think about his oil and gas policies. Prices are $55 and the oil patch is increasingly dominated by big business and east coat hedge funds in eastern oklahoma and I bought gas for like 1.98 yesterday. Alrighty then.

Big part of why I’m better off is the economy. People and businesses have more money to spend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT