ADVERTISEMENT

Legitimate question about our current VP

EvilPOKES

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2008
Earth
What is her background and what of significance has she accomplished?

I don't mean this as a slight, or wanting to insight an argument, I legitimately don't know much about her outside of the San Fran DA gig around '04 or '05. I don't follow politics enough to really know and don't quite understand all the goings on (have never claimed, I just worry about my bottom dollar).

@my_2cents

Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

She began her career as a deputy district attorney. She eventually served in San Francisco in this position. She also briefly worked for San Francisco's city attorney. In 2003, she was elected San Francisco District Attorney and reelected in 2007. She was then elected Attorney General of California in 2010 and reelected in 2014. In 2016, she was elected to the United States Senate. She was elected to the Senate with 61.6% of the vote in the general election. And then of course, she was elected Vice President in 2020.

Harris comes from a very diverse background. Her mother (who Harris was very close to and who died in 2009) was a Tamil Indian American who came to the United States in 1958 to study nutrition and endocrinology at Berkeley. Her mother received a PhD and was a well-known researcher into breast cancer. Her father is of Afro-Jamaican ancestry and was a professor of economics at Stanford University. Her parents divorced when she was young. Kamala Harris was born in 1964 in Oakland, California and lived in different places due to her parents moving around for employment. She even lived in Montreal, Quebec for a while as a child. Harris attended Howard University, graduating in 1986 with a dual degree in political science and economics. She also has a law degree from The University of California at Hastings. She is married to Douglas Emhoff.

In terms of accomplishments, there are many. Are there any particular areas of accomplishments you are interested in?

She began her career as a deputy district attorney. She eventually served in San Francisco in this position. She also briefly worked for San Francisco's city attorney. In 2003, she was elected San Francisco District Attorney and reelected in 2007. She was then elected Attorney General of California in 2010 and reelected in 2014. In 2016, she was elected to the United States Senate. She was elected to the Senate with 61.6% of the vote in the general election. And then of course, she was elected Vice President in 2020.

Harris comes from a very diverse background. Her mother (who Harris was very close to and who died in 2009) was a Tamil Indian American who came to the United States in 1958 to study nutrition and endocrinology at Berkeley. Her mother received a PhD and was a well-known researcher into breast cancer. Her father is of Afro-Jamaican ancestry and was a professor of economics at Stanford University. Her parents divorced when she was young. Kamala Harris was born in 1964 in Oakland, California and lived in different places due to her parents moving around for employment. She even lived in Montreal, Quebec for a while as a child. Harris attended Howard University, graduating in 1986 with a dual degree in political science and economics. She also has a law degree from The University of California at Hastings. She is married to Douglas Emhoff.

In terms of accomplishments, there are many. Are there any particular areas of accomplishments you are interested in?
Would you eat that stinky clam? Remember, I asked clam, not homosexual colon stink.

What are accomplishes as a senator and VP? I haven’t seen many of those.

Mostly anything of national significance would be nice to know since she is likely the candidate now(?).

I don't mean this as a slight, or wanting to insight an argument, I legitimately don't know much about her outside of the San Fran DA gig around '04 or '05. I don't follow politics enough to really know and don't quite understand all the goings on (have never claimed, I just worry about my bottom dollar).

These are positions she has held and identity statements, not accomplishments. Listing her intersectionality identity along with her positions is quite interesting given that many think her positions were only "earned" based on her race, gender and dropping to her knees for influential career builders.

But seriously, what might her actual accomplishments be? Perhaps you could list in reverse chronological order: as Vice President, as Senator, ...???

given that many think her positions were only "earned" based on her race, gender and dropping to her knees for influential career builders.
Only sexists and racists think this. This is what sexists say about a strong powerful woman, that she must have achieved her success some other way. Your disgusting "dropping to her knees" comment is evidence of this.

Why don't you question Trump's success in the same manner? Why don't you talk about all the money he inherited that helped him? All the advantages he has had that average Americans (such as Harris) never had? Why don't you ask who he has slept with to get where he is?

If she gets the nomination she gets to run for Prez without one civilian voter in a public election ever voting for her.

She comes from a privileged family, never has had kids, and gained power being the mistress of the Mayor of San Francisco.
Easy fella, bitch is still an idiot as proven..

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Only sexists and racists think this. This is what sexists say about a strong powerful woman, that she must have achieved her success some other way. Your disgusting "dropping to her knees" comment is evidence of this.

Why don't you question Trump's success in the same manner? Why don't you talk about all the money he inherited that helped him? All the advantages he has had that average Americans (such as Harris) never had? Why don't you ask who he has slept with to get where he is?
Do the same fore bubbles? 🤣

If she gets the nomination she gets to run for Prez without one civilian voter in a public election ever voting for her.
Civilian voters voted for her to be Vice President in 2020. Over 81 million voted for her to be Vice President. This year, many Democrats voted to support her again for Vice President. And in November, Americans will be given a chance to vote for her again.

So you are completely wrong, as usual.

She comes from a privileged family,
She does not come from a privileged family. That would be Trump.

lol, do you seriously believe the idiotic junk you post on here?🤣

and gained power being the mistress of the Mayor of San Francisco.
This isn't true and is another sexist comment.

You sexists are really triggered right now. And it is obvious.

No doubt. Trump needs to nick name her Czar. She could not even fix the border, which is real easy frankly.
Some of us are willing to just let joe go to sleep. I'd rather repeatedly swing a stick as hard as I could striking his melon as I would a pinata. Only turds rain down from shits pinatas.

@my_2cents will probably set a new world's record for the shortest ride on a bandwagon before jumping off.

Meanwhile, right now, the New York Times is reporting that today has been the biggest day for Democratic online donations in years. The Times' number stands at $30 million and counting. The Times is reporting that a Democratic strategist is saying that this may be the greatest fundraiser moment in Democratic history.

Meanwhile, right now, the New York Times is reporting that today has been the biggest day for Democratic online donations in years. The Times' number stands at $30 million and counting. The Times is reporting that a Democratic strategist is saying that this may be the greatest fundraiser moment in Democratic history.

Are you looking for a next avatar yet?

Metamucil? Midol? All I can think of concerning joe, nanshee and their ilk.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT