Leftists...

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
... gotta love ‘em.

Last edited:
Taking it a little too far Medic if you are comparing posters on this board to these people.
Really? Have you met the leftists on this board in person? How do you know toon v12.9 isn't a guy who wears dresses with a stuffed bra? How do you know syskatine doesn't climb sign poles and act like a meth crazed spider monkey? How do you know pokeabear isn't a dungeons and dragons loving basement dweller who say "f the troops?"

Judging by some of the posts on here, I think the comparison is much closer to reality than fiction.

Really? Have you met the leftists on this board in person? How do you know toon v12.9 isn't a guy who wears dresses with a stuffed bra? How do you know syskatine doesn't climb sign poles and act like a meth crazed spider monkey? How do you know pokeabear isn't a dungeons and dragons loving basement dweller who say "f the troops?"

Judging by some of the posts on here, I think the comparison is much closer to reality than fiction.
Well I have met myself...a so called leftist.
Never in 40 years+ have I seen an OSU student or grad act like this.
Pretty good troll post though.

Last edited:
Reactions: CowboyJD
Well I have met myself...a so called leftist.
Never in 40 years+ have I seen an OSU student or grad act like this.
Pretty good troll post though.
You're a leftist? You seem more like a logically thinking centrist who finds Trump disgusting. Besides, how many OSU students fall into the leftist category? It's Stillwater, not the snowflake mecca of Norman.

I’ve met PB IRL, and I am pretty certain that is a completely inaccurate description of him.

You're a leftist? You seem more like a logically thinking centrist who finds Trump disgusting. Besides, how many OSU students fall into the leftist category? It's Stillwater, not the snowflake mecca of Norman.
Definite Centrist and right I do not like Trump. Agree with Norman.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Here is a slight possibility. This video is staged. This Ashley St. Clair chick might be trying to make a name for herself, using the pseudo-event tactic of the Marxist left.

It probably really happened, but gotta take what you see on the Internet with a grain of salt.

If that screaming wild banshee is real, she'll eventually have the crap knocked out of her by one of her own. Again.

Last edited:
Here is a slight possibility. This video is staged. This Ashley St. Clair chick might be trying to make a name for herself, using the pseudo-event tactic of the Marxist left.

It probably really happened, but gotta take what you see on the Internet with a grain of salt.

If that screaming wild banshee is real, she'll eventually have the crap knocked out of her by one of her own. Again.
The banshee has to be real. We see daily, sometimes multiple times a day, others like her and worse. Despite Soros' vast wealth paying people like her she can't be in all those locations simultaneously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT