ADVERTISEMENT

Leftists Melting Down Over Diet Coke

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Its actually genius by Musk. Libs are already on Twitter, and as proven by Alyssa Milano, they can't quit it. Heck, even the attackers of Musk are attacking him on HIS platform. But this boosts Musk's profile as a conservative, and draws conservatives who have never bothered with Twitter (like myself) to consider it.

This whole story basically read as an advertisement to conservatives that "its ok to join Twitter now. Its not just for the liberal elitists anymore."

I guess it has to be jealousy, right? You have these people who might be well known (although I don't know them) calling Musk trailer trash. Do these people win some elitist brownie points with this? Or are the liberal bootlickers just eating it up since they are so much better than "trailer trash" Musk?

In any case, I've spent a lot more time reading twitter and comments there over the past couple of weeks, enjoying the holier than thou type stuff especially.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Not a big fan of Diet Coke, or any diet drinks. In fact, I find myself drinking fewer and fewer colas and root beers. But I still love me some DP (no sys, not “that”) and Brisk blackberry ice tea.
Same here. If I try to drink a diet drink, I feel sick before getting halfway through it. The chemical taste is too strong for me and apparently my body wants to reject it.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Those insulting Musk over Diet Effing Coke don't have any clue that they are writing their own jokes. What do the elitists on the left think Musk should be drinking? 1982 Latour or Margaux on the regular?

Oh I think Musk trolling the left is damn funny. Remember when folks said "get your own platform if you don't like it?" Now we're at the point people are triggered by...(checks notes)...Diet Coke cans. If you can find some good leftist humor about the topic, please post it.
Triggered? Someone was triggered? Lol.

had been a diet coke drinker for long time, don't drink coffee, used diet coke for caffeine in the morning. when coke went woke, i changer to diet DP. yes, i know coke owns a chunk of DP.

i would cancel disney, but the disney bundle with hulu and espn+ is too good to cancel.

i did cancel appletv, but will reinstate to watch season 2 of slow horses. i'll wait til all episodes are available and then do the 7 day free trial, binge watch and then cancel w/i 7 days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT