ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist liar David Hogg embarrasses himself losing the pillow fight with Mike Lindell

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
"Leftist liar"....now that was redundant.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/failu...company-founded-to-compete-with-mike-lindell/

FAILURE: Gun Grabber David Hogg Gives Up on Pillow Company Founded to Compete with Mike Lindell​

Gun-grabbing alleged school shooting survivor David Hogg is already calling it quits on his pillow venture, just a couple months after announcing the company to hurt patriot Mike Lindell.

Hogg announced that he was starting Good Pillow in February as conservatives rushed to buy Lindell’s MyPillow products to reward him for standing strong against voter fraud. That initiative has already failed, and Hogg made the announcement in a series of Twitter posts.

“The reasons for my departure rests entirely with me and my own personal commitments and I truly wish (co-founder William LeGate) nothing but the best,” he wrote.

“Over the next several months, I will be taking some time to focus on my studies in college and advance the gun violence prevention movement with March For Our Lives and personally,” Hogg added.

Instead of admitting that the project was an embarrassing failure, Hogg claimed that he just has too much on his plate to hawk progressive pillows. He claims his former partners will run “an ethical company that produces products that people need while creating good union paying jobs and supporting social causes at the same time.”

Big League Politics has reported on the creation of Hogg as a political reformer by a media campaign exploiting a mass shooting to steal more rights from Americans:

“In a not-yet-released CBS Documentary, David Hogg, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student who has become the face of the gun control movement, changes his entire story and admits that he was not at the school during the event.

In a Time interview done within hours of the shooting Hogg recounted, “Our first response was ‘that sounded a lot like a gun shot’ and we closed the door.” Hogg claimed that he was in his AP environmental science class during the shooting. He also made videos of himself and other students, regarding gun control, purportedly while the shooting was going on.

But CBS News has released some transcripts from its “39 Days” documentary, in which student David Hogg is quoted.

“On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting,” Hogg said in his CBS News interview.

The shooting occurred in the afternoon, after alleged shooter Nikolas Cruz was dropped off after 2 PM.

“While I was in there, I thought, ‘What impact have I had? What will my story be if I die here? And the only thing I could think of was, pull out my camera and try telling others. As a student journalist, as an aspiring journalist, that’s all I could think: Get other people’s stories on tape. If we all die, the camera survives, and that’s how we get the message out there, about how we want change to be brought about,” Hogg recalled.”

Hogg’s venture failed because his movement made up of astro-turf, whereas Lindell has the enthusiastic support of millions of patriots across the country. The market has spoken.

What did he lie about? Being in a mass shooting? So you guys hate him for surviving? Typical fascists. Must have an enemy to hate so you can overthrow the government to a dictatorship. I would much rather we get more freedom from right wing haters.

What did he lie about? Being in a mass shooting? So you guys hate him for surviving? Typical fascists. Must have an enemy to hate so you can overthrow the government to a dictatorship. I would much rather we get more freedom from right wing haters.
Bud settle down. I realize you have been getting smacked around on this board pretty bad lately, but take a few deep breaths. Although we enjoy watching you flail about a break for your own mental health might be a good idea.

Bud settle down. I realize you have been getting smacked around on this board pretty bad lately, but take a few deep breaths. Although we enjoy watching you flail about a break for your own mental health might be a good idea.
I am just fine. It is just amazing how you guys say you are about "family values" and yet you hate constantly. I guess you are upset that the two redneck cops didn't kill the black lieutenant when they had the chance. After all he was driving while black. If you want to hate, how about hating injustice. That could be a healthy outlet.

Read the article above. Right after the shooting, he claimed to be in a classroom as the shooting was happening. Now he says he was at home and rode his bike to school to interview people after the shooting. So yes. He is a liar.

The only thing he ”survived“ was a 3 mile bike ride back to school in city traffic.

Read the article above. Right after the shooting, he claimed to be in a classroom as the shooting was happening. Now he says he was at home and rode his bike to school to interview people after the shooting. So yes. He is a liar.

The only thing he ”survived“ was a 3 mile bike ride back to school in city traffic.

I would be embarrassed if I were as misinformed as leftist are. I guess that's what happens when your only source of news comes from sources purposely trying to manipulate the news to fit a predetermined narrative.

I am just fine. It is just amazing how you guys say you are about "family values" and yet you hate constantly. I guess you are upset that the two redneck cops didn't kill the black lieutenant when they had the chance. After all he was driving while black. If you want to hate, how about hating injustice. That could be a healthy outlet.

You really are the duck with one wing broken....just swimming in circles. The black lieutenant is a dumbass. He drove for over a mile with a police car trailing and it lights on. Had no tag and had a loaded firearm within reach. Then to top it off he became a little bitch and refused to follow LAWFUL ORDERS! So yea, a police officer would be an idiot not to treat this as a felony stop and since blacks actually DO COMMIT a disproportionate number of crimes to their representation in the population and are the leaders in MASS SHOOTINGS in the US this guy was being a complete Dbag and escalating a situation that was pretty forthright. Its funny he thinks he was going to be shot "for driving black" (complete nonsense) by police who allegedly hate minorities. Why is that thought process okay (even encouraged by politicians and the equally corrupt useless media) yet someone who watches TV (or be really enterprising and look up FBI stats) can see a majority of crimes are committed by blacks and subsequently can't have the opinion that all blacks as criminals. It's the exact same type of thinking and wrong on both accounts......wrong on both account, so you're not confused as to what I mean or am alluding to.

Conversely, had the 2nd Lt., (who I bet has a shit record as an officer with that boulder on his shoulder) ordered a soldier to do something lawful and the soldier didn't comply, do you think he would write him up (use to be article 15's not sure what it is now), call the MP's or sit down with him and watch some roadrunner shows? The imbecile comes from one of the most authority drive organizations on the planet and he can't follow simple lawful commands. he's a dumbass end of story.

Tell me, since you know so much about policing, what was your most famous felony arrest back when? Its like the black ex-nfl player who killed 6 people this weekend last. When a reporter asked his father what happened, his father said he suffered a lot of head trauma in the NFL. GTFO, that's it! Quit making excuses for morons and your bound to look brighter, live longer and actually come to the table with a thought that is not based on complete crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marocain Poke
You really are the duck with one wing broken....just swimming in circles. The black lieutenant is a dumbass. He drove for over a mile with a police car trailing and it lights on. Had no tag and had a loaded firearm within reach. Then to top it off he became a little bitch and refused to follow LAWFUL ORDERS! So yea, a police officer would be an idiot not to treat this as a felony stop and since blacks actually DO COMMIT a disproportionate number of crimes to their representation in the population and are the leaders in MASS SHOOTINGS in the US this guy was being a complete Dbag and escalating a situation that was pretty forthright. Its funny he thinks he was going to be shot "for driving black" (complete nonsense) by police who allegedly hate minorities. Why is that thought process okay (even encouraged by politicians and the equally corrupt useless media) yet someone who watches TV (or be really enterprising and look up FBI stats) can see a majority of crimes are committed by blacks and subsequently can't have the opinion that all blacks as criminals. It's the exact same type of thinking and wrong on both accounts......wrong on both account, so you're not confused as to what I mean or am alluding to.

Conversely, had the 2nd Lt., (who I bet has a shit record as an officer with that boulder on his shoulder) ordered a soldier to do something lawful and the soldier didn't comply, do you think he would write him up (use to be article 15's not sure what it is now), call the MP's or sit down with him and watch some roadrunner shows? The imbecile comes from one of the most authority drive organizations on the planet and he can't follow simple lawful commands. he's a dumbass end of story.

Tell me, since you know so much about policing, what was your most famous felony arrest back when? Its like the black ex-nfl player who killed 6 people this weekend last. When a reporter asked his father what happened, his father said he suffered a lot of head trauma in the NFL. GTFO, that's it! Quit making excuses for morons and your bound to look brighter, live longer and actually come to the table with a thought that is not based on complete crap.
YOU ARE A LIAR. The tag was in the window dumbass., it can clearly be seen on the body cam of the officer. It was a new purchase with a temp tag. That is legal. They had no reason to hassle him except he is black. Just like you would.

YOU ARE A LIAR. The tag was in the window dumbass., it can clearly be seen on the body cam of the officer. It was a new purchase with a temp tag. That is legal. They had no reason to hassle him except he is black. Just like you would.

Okay sport...need a link for the tag being in the window? In Virginia you needs tags in front and back as well. Suppose he had his tag in the windshield or in a tag bracket up front? Plus allegedly his windows were heavily tinted, if true not sure how you could see a tag taped inside, but yea, I'll wait for the link you provide from a reputable news source. I've just read through 6 and used the gambit of outlets and not a one mentions the tag in the window thing. Regardless when he says he was afraid with one misstep he would get shot, that already sets the stage for his demeanor and crappy attitude. He's afraid the police are going to shoot him in a well lit area at a quick trip type store. Yea okay.....

Is the back of a window a lawful place to put a temporary tag? Anway, you're still an idiot and the fact you didn't refute anything else I stated signals agreement. You a double dipshit idiot to think I would as an honorable police officer, stop people because of their skin color. Your world view is peculiarly jaded and worn out. The moron army officer escalated the situation......and his excuse and whining reek of a malcontent who demands other recognize his stature in life, yet refuses to recognize the officers authority and acts like a little bitch when called to task.

If the officers on the other hand broke the law they should be fired, but I'll wait around for an investigation instead of pronouncing judgement so soon. Windsor will settle though and never have to admit anything.

One other thing to point out nearly every news source I read described the moron as "Black-Latino," to bad they don't go to those extremes to describe mass shooters of say syrian descent and muslim so eloquently and often when they do ignorant things. Nope that ink is reserved for only one group.

Actually I've seen the same video over and over and not once is the back of the window shown.....please link so I can feel more embarrassed.

Okay sport...need a link for the tag being in the window? In Virginia you needs tags in front and back as well. Suppose he had his tag in the windshield or in a tag bracket up front? Plus allegedly his windows were heavily tinted, if true not sure how you could see a tag taped inside, but yea, I'll wait for the link you provide from a reputable news source. I've just read through 6 and used the gambit of outlets and not a one mentions the tag in the window thing. Regardless when he says he was afraid with one misstep he would get shot, that already sets the stage for his demeanor and crappy attitude. He's afraid the police are going to shoot him in a well lit area at a quick trip type store. Yea okay.....

Is the back of a window a lawful place to put a temporary tag? Anway, you're still an idiot and the fact you didn't refute anything else I stated signals agreement. You a double dipshit idiot to think I would as an honorable police officer, stop people because of their skin color. Your world view is peculiarly jaded and worn out. The moron army officer escalated the situation......and his excuse and whining reek of a malcontent who demands other recognize his stature in life, yet refuses to recognize the officers authority and acts like a little bitch when called to task.

If the officers on the other hand broke the law they should be fired, but I'll wait around for an investigation instead of pronouncing judgement so soon. Windsor will settle though and never have to admit anything.

One other thing to point out nearly every news source I read described the moron as "Black-Latino," to bad they don't go to those extremes to describe mass shooters of say syrian descent and muslim so eloquently and often when they do ignorant things. Nope that ink is reserved for only one group.

Actually I've seen the same video over and over and not once is the back of the window shown.....please link so I can feel more embarrassed.
One officer already fired. The other should be. As much as you defend racism it is not appropriate in a civil society. That is why you support the violent overthrow of duly elected government just like the Nazis did. I hope someday the white supremacists' are put in the position of the oppressed. Perhaps then you may see the unfairness of your practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Active school shooting happening now. Bet you right wingers are hoping it is a minority school and many killed. You guys are sick human beings. So start your celebrations. Until you find out it might be a white school.

One officer already fired. The other should be. As much as you defend racism it is not appropriate in a civil society. That is why you support the violent overthrow of duly elected government just like the Nazis did. I hope someday the white supremacists' are put in the position of the oppressed. Perhaps then you may see the unfairness of your practice.

Wowza, you make so many assumptions......think I know why you're so pissed. You're going to show up on Hunter Biden's videos doing crack and parmesan cheese right?

So for review, you don't have a link that shows the tag in the back window and now you say one cop was fired, something else haven't read yet. Please feel free to link that as well.

Ah yes of course the NAZI comparison and I defend racism bet you are the life of the party.

Wowza, you make so many assumptions......think I know why you're so pissed. You're going to show up on Hunter Biden's videos doing crack and parmesan cheese right?

So for review, you don't have a link that shows the tag in the back window and now you say one cop was fired, something else haven't read yet. Please feel free to link that as well.

Ah yes of course the NAZI comparison and I defend racism bet you are the life of the p

Ah yes of course the NAZI comparison and I defend racism bet you are the life of the party.
Sorry to interrupt, but I did read on a right wing website, I forget which one, RedState or HotAir I think it was, that indeed his new car dealer tag was on the window as our left-wing hothead says.

Sorry to interrupt, but I did read on a right wing website, I forget which one, RedState or HotAir I think it was, that indeed his new car dealer tag was on the window as our left-wing hothead says.
Found it on HotAir:

Active school shooting happening now. Bet you right wingers are hoping it is a minority school and many killed. You guys are sick human beings. So start your celebrations. Until you find out it might be a white school.

Bet you leftist nut jobs are hoping many are killed to advance your gun control. (I can play your juvenile game too.)

I bet you think David Hogg was in one of the classrooms at today’s shooting.

Found it on HotAir:

PD, thanks for posting.....I don't see it in the back window. If you do will take your word for it. Maybe Virginia is different, but any new car I've purchased the dealers rack it into a frame and attach in the appropriate place. Looked at the Virginia law again and the law say the license plates have to be displayed in front and back but doesn't make clear if a window is lawful compliance.

No problem jumping in though, appreciate if I'm wrong (which according to my ex-wife was often) then I've got no issue being called to task.

The guy was given a lawful command and disobeyed making the stop an arrestable event, plus had a loaded pistol within reachable distance and never complied even after being pepper sprayed. Hindsight is 20/20, just amazes me how many people get into trouble or killed by not following lawful orders regardless of race and gender.

Reactions: iasooner2000
WOW, truth from the right. that must hurt. But thanks.

PD, thanks for posting.....I don't see it in the back window. If you do will take your word for it. Maybe Virginia is different, but any new car I've purchased the dealers rack it into a frame and attach in the appropriate place. Looked at the Virginia law again and the law say the license plates have to be displayed in front and back but doesn't make clear if a window is lawful compliance.

No problem jumping in though, appreciate if I'm wrong (which according to my ex-wife was often) then I've got no issue being called to task.

The guy was given a lawful command and disobeyed making the stop an arrestable event, plus had a loaded pistol within reachable distance and never complied even after being pepper sprayed. Hindsight is 20/20, just amazes me how many people get into trouble or killed by not following lawful orders regardless of race and gender.
He had every right to continue to a well light area, which he did at low speed for safety.

Bet you leftist nut jobs are hoping many are killed to advance your gun control. (I can play your juvenile game too.)

I bet you think David Hogg was in one of the classrooms at today’s shooting.
You are the ones celebrating. You love this stuff.

The author of the HotAir article speculated the lieutenant was terrified out of his wits. Maybe, I’m not so sure. I watched the video and thought he was stoned out of his mind. At any rate I didn’t think the cop should have been fired. But he should have been given hell by his superiors for his unprofessional (as I saw it) attitude. Don’t confuse this with me thinking the lieutenant was in the right. I just thought the situation was handled about as poorly as could be.

WOW, truth from the right. that must hurt. But thanks.
You truly live in a delusional binary world. I told you I’m a radical libertarian anarchist. As such I’m further from the right than you are, and equally far away from the left as the right. If we are going to continue to have conversations I would request that you come to understand that I hate the philosophy espoused by the both of you!

Actually, the Nazis were a duly elected government. It was the Nazis' ideological cousins, the socialists/communists, who have violently overthrown duly elected governments in modern history. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT