ADVERTISEMENT

Left wing fact-checker admits Trump never called Charlottesville neo-Nazis ‘very fine people’ in blow to Biden

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
Notice how many Leftist's are having "epiphanies" heading into the '24 election after they've actively worked to destroy the nation for personal profit for years?
I still I am really leery of their intentions. Are they trying to destroy Biden to get a more “electable” candidate. And that new candidate they will claim is more centrist, but will be even further left of Biden.

I still I am really leery of their intentions. Are they trying to destroy Biden to get a more “electable” candidate. And that new candidate they will claim is more centrist, but will be even further left of Biden.
Its about identifying their customer base in order to stay in business. While they've tried, they are finding they can't ever be far enough left to attract today's lefties, and they've run off the entire conservative customer base. Which leaves them with a very narrow target audience of 'moderate' lefties which isn't enough to drive their business valuations. So you are starting to see media resources start trying to shift back to more neutral tones in order to expand their potential audiences and reclaim some of the moderate right that they've spent the past 7 years running off.

Its about identifying their customer base in order to stay in business. While they've tried, they are finding they can't ever be far enough left to attract today's lefties, and they've run off the entire conservative customer base. Which leaves them with a very narrow target audience of 'moderate' lefties which isn't enough to drive their business valuations. So you are starting to see media resources start trying to shift back to more neutral tones in order to expand their potential audiences and reclaim some of the moderate right that they've spent the past 7 years running off.
Spot on. We're seeing it with Fox as well to garner centrist/Left center eyeballs by being more broad spectrum.

This.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT