ADVERTISEMENT

Learned a new term today...

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001
Vaccine Nationalism.

Not sure she actually flies commercial, but I wonder if she also complains to the stewardesses when they state: "In case of emergency, put your mask on first, then assist others".

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Don't care what her parents told her to say.

I am more upset that she is being used as pawn before she understands what that means. But that really doesn't move the needle all that much.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F7d0a20905d8edc4c08a222496d12eec5.png

Vaccine Nationalism.

Not sure she actually flies commercial, but I wonder if she also complains to the stewardesses when they state: "In case of emergency, put your mask on first, then assist others".
How dare you.

Reactions: aix_xpert
Nursery man Ezekiel tells me if I don't see a green leaf on my back yard Texas Ash by May 1, record cold February man made climate change will have murdered the tree. The Texas Ash is my first to leaf out and always a bright green by April 1.
I just got the autopsy on my Texas Ash tree from Westview Nursery. The small blooms came early February on warm days which is the norm. The record cold man made global warming killed the tree. Usual cold in February are normally mere set backs for the early blooms.

Record cold February for the CenTex came in 2014. No harm to the Ash. Tree was planted in Feb. 2010.

NASA scientists told me early last year we're in a Solar minimum. YouTube removed the videos. Denver saw it's earliest freeze on record in 2020. And no, I'm not employed by Exxon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT