ADVERTISEMENT

LEAKED AUDIO: Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee Berates Staffer

All this shows you is the difference between someone who earned their way to the top vs. someone who was given it. When you earn your way to the top, you have respect for those 'beneath' you because you've been there. When you are given it, you have no understanding or respect for those 'beneath' you.

Lotsa money in Houston. She'll be the next elect/hire. Bitch will be living in river oaks if she ain't already.

Not a good look but if I'm being honest that was mild compared to the ass eatings I've received and some I've given. Then again I'm not a Congressman.

Actually neither is she if you think about what she has accomplished in the House. One game she certainly understands, racism. SJL is the most racially biased, polarizing person you could ever meet. I met her at a United Way Day Of Caring function in Houston. What a sickening experience that was. I literally returned to our table and told my co-workers she is the phoniest person to ever cross my path. Luckily someone had a bottle of hand sanitizer they shared.

For her to win the Houston mayorial race would be a relational disaster. IMO, Houston would turn into another New Orleans under her leadership.

Actually neither is she if you think about what she has accomplished in the House. One game she certainly understands, racism. SJL is the most racially biased, polarizing person you could ever meet. I met her at a United Way Day Of Caring function in Houston. What a sickening experience that was. I literally returned to our table and told my co-workers she is the phoniest person to ever cross my path. Luckily someone had a bottle of hand sanitizer they shared.

For her to win the Houston mayorial race would be a relational disaster. IMO, Houston would turn into another New Orleans under her leadership.
Another bought communist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT