ADVERTISEMENT

Lawyers around Tulsa

bj03sm

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2005
Is anyone on here an attorney in the Tulsa area? I am wanting to create an LLC for rental properties that I own in Oklahoma and Arkansas and am needing help ensuring it is set up properly. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have an umbrella policy for 3 million but have read differing opinions on umbrella coverage vs an LLC.

Reactions: hollywood
Is anyone on here an attorney in the Tulsa area? I am wanting to create an LLC for rental properties that I own in Oklahoma and Arkansas and am needing help ensuring it is set up properly. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have an umbrella policy for 3 million but have read differing opinions on umbrella coverage vs an LLC.

You probably don't need an attorney to do this. Just logon to the OK Secretary of State's website and you can form an LLC online. You would then assign the ownership of the properties to the LLC. If you need more assistance than that, send me a private message through the board, with a phone number and I will call you.

You probably don't need an attorney to do this. Just logon to the OK Secretary of State's website and you can form an LLC online. You would then assign the ownership of the properties to the LLC. If you need more assistance than that, send me a private message through the board, with a phone number and I will call you.

What about to make a Will? Know anyone that can help with that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT