ADVERTISEMENT

Lawmakers Lash Out At Biden Admin For Refusing To Approve Pay Raise For Enlisted Troops

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Biden would rather spend hundreds of billions of dollars on illegals, foreign wars, Student loan forgiveness and all kinds of other American last programs than spend 24 billion dollars over 5 years to provide our enlisted military members enough to avoid being forced to rely on poverty programs. SMFH. The priorates of this corrupt low life POS are beyond fvcked up.

Biden would rather spend hundreds of billions of dollars on illegals, foreign wars, Student loan forgiveness and all kinds of other American last programs than spend 24 billion dollars over 5 years to provide our enlisted military members enough to avoid being forced to rely on poverty programs. SMFH. The priorates of this corrupt low life POS are beyond fvcked up.
Actually what the Biden administration is asking for is not to make any permanent change to the pay schedule before the Fourteenth Quadrennial Review of Military Compensation is completed. With that said, the Biden administration has already stated it fully supports passage of the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act).

I understand the position here by the administration, but I disagree. It shouldn't publicly oppose the increase, especially when the administration plans on supporting the NDAA.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Why would you expect them to support the pay raise. Veterans and troops vote overwhelmingly Republican. This administration has been very strategic in ensuring that its spending goes to reward the voting blocs that support it, aka illegal immigrants and indoctrinated students.

Why would you expect them to support the pay raise. Veterans and troops vote overwhelmingly Republican. This administration has been very strategic in ensuring that its spending goes to reward the voting blocs that support it, aka illegal immigrants and indoctrinated students.
You would be surprised how many of the troops vote democrat. As far as the demographic goes it's probably 35% republican, 25% Democrat, and the rest are independent or libertarian. The libertarian party has a lot of support from the military. Military members tend to vote conservative not party. Republicans would do well to stay conservative in thier practice. Most of the veterans vote.

That being said the Biden administration has not been fully against the military, just against the side of the military that was conservative. There has been a brain drain from the service because of it. I'm surprised the Biden administration is not pandering to thier side in the military. They have spent the last decade trying to make it liberal. To some extent they have succeeded.

The good news is "when bullets fly over your head politics goes out the window." You will care about your buddy next to you being there for you and you them. This is not a liberal trate, and combat has a way turning people more conservative as there are no atheists in fox holes. So the military will always have a tendency to lean conservative or right.

You would be surprised how many of the troops vote democrat. As far as the demographic goes it's probably 35% republican, 25% Democrat, and the rest are independent or libertarian. The libertarian party has a lot of support from the military. Military members tend to vote conservative not party. Republicans would do well to stay conservative in thier practice. Most of the veterans vote.

That being said the Biden administration has not been fully against the military, just against the side of the military that was conservative. There has been a brain drain from the service because of it. I'm surprised the Biden administration is not pandering to thier side in the military. They have spent the last decade trying to make it liberal. To some extent they have succeeded.

The good news is "when bullets fly over your head politics goes out the window." You will care about your buddy next to you being there for you and you them. This is not a liberal trate, and combat has a way turning people more conservative as there are no atheists in fox holes. So the military will always have a tendency to lean conservative or right.
All the Vets I know are hard conservative and not happy. The fighter jocks flying loads of no habla illegals are livid. What you read about is in fact going down.

Wishful hoping likely but Biden, Harris, Myarokis, Bliken, Wray, and Garland being tried for treason would do a lot to straighten out things.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
All the Vets I know are hard conservative and not happy. The fighter jocks flying loads of no habla illegals are livid. What you read about is in fact going down.

Wishful hoping likely but Biden, Harris, Myarokis, Bliken, Wray, and Garland being tried for treason would do a lot to straighten out things.
More conservative than republican. I'm just speaking from experience. I found that that ratio was what was around me for most of my career. For them it was about ideology rather than party. Which is why most will vote republican but many won't be republican.

Reactions: AC2020
More conservative than republican. I'm just speaking from experience. I found that that ratio was what was around me for most of my career. For them it was about ideology rather than party. Which is why most will vote republican but many won't be republican.
In regards to voting practices, I lump Republican and Conservatives into the same bucket. I'm a registered libertarian, which means I can't vote in Republican primaries, but my voting lean Republican. I imagine the same is true for many of the military members who are 'independent' or 'libertarian' rather than "republican".

In regards to voting practices, I lump Republican and Conservatives into the same bucket. I'm a registered libertarian, which means I can't vote in Republican primaries, but my voting lean Republican. I imagine the same is true for many of the military members who are 'independent' or 'libertarian' rather than "republican".
I was a Libertarian until I wanted to vote in State primaries. Then flipped.
I'm quite happy now as a MAGA Republican as it's the only viable way out of the mess the Uniparty has consensus'ed us into.

Actually what the Biden administration is asking for is not to make any permanent change to the pay schedule before the Fourteenth Quadrennial Review of Military Compensation is completed. With that said, the Biden administration has already stated it fully supports passage of the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act).

I understand the position here by the administration, but I disagree. It shouldn't publicly oppose the increase, especially when the administration plans on supporting the NDAA.
Interesting you're so very forgiving of Joe Biden not supporting a bipartisan agreement from Congress but are so very butthurt the ridiculously and purposely ineffective Border bill was not supported by Republicans or Trump. Think about it, you're butthurt over a bill not being supported that has nothing to do with the welfare of any of the American people, while at the same time you are supportive of Biden not supporting a bill that would greatly benefit enlisted service members. SMFH

Interesting you're so very forgiving of Joe Biden not supporting a bipartisan agreement from Congress but are so very butthurt the ridiculously and purposely ineffective Border bill was not supported by Republicans or Trump. Think about it, you're butthurt over a bill not being supported that has nothing to do with the welfare of any of the American people, while at the same time you are supportive of Biden not supporting a bill that would greatly benefit enlisted service members. SMFH
#thatsdifferent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT