ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Kudlow just told me.....

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
The avg, credit card debt carries a $7000 balance with an avg. 24% interest rate. And one of the board's slow told us the middle class is stronger than when Trump left office. The US avg. IQ is a paltry 97.4. With enough Sherlocks like these, Kumula could be our next leader. 4 More years of Bidenomics.

All time credit card debt. Bidenomics.

Dimms agenda. Hold American citizens hostage with higher taxes, inflation and high interest rates. Folks have been forced to live paycheck to paycheck thus maxing out credit cards to survive and become more dependent on their government than ever before. Will kumala promise more "handouts?"

Dimms agenda. Hold American citizens hostage with higher taxes, inflation and high interest rates. Folks have been forced to live paycheck to paycheck thus maxing out credit cards to survive and become more dependent on their government than ever before. Will kumala promise more "handouts?"
Only a idiot wouldn't see what's coming. While credit card companies are charging ridiculously high rates they also see what's coming and are preparing for the losses. I've seen this pattern a couple of times before but never on this level. Should make for some entertaining times.

Only a idiot wouldn't see what's coming. While credit card companies are charging ridiculously high rates they also see what's coming and are preparing for the losses. I've seen this pattern a couple of times before but never on this level. Should make for some entertaining times.
I feel a colossal collapse looming.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The avg, credit card debt carries a $7000 balance with an avg. 24% interest rate. And one of the board's slow told us the middle class is stronger than when Trump left office. The US avg. IQ is a paltry 97.4. With enough Sherlocks like these, Kumula could be our next leader. 4 More years of Bidenomics.

All time credit card debt. Bidenomics.

I am a debit & cash guy for the last 8-years but 2-of my brothers are big users of credit cards. They also keep enough of a balance monthly to avoid being singled out for rate hits. Last month both of them, as 20+ year account holders with stellar credit were notified that their "best customer" rate (including them) was moving to 33%. WTF?...Over.

Since we're on the topic of intelligence, why is it so difficult for some people to correctly spell names like Kamala, Barack and Michelle? It apparently seems to be difficult with the names of Democrats. Kumala? Camel-toe? Moo-chelle? How can self-proclaimed Mensa members still be chuckling at grade 5 humor?

I am a debit & cash guy for the last 8-years but 2-of my brothers are big users of credit cards. They also keep enough of a balance monthly to avoid being singled out for rate hits. Last month both of them, as 20+ year account holders with stellar credit were notified that their "best customer" rate (including them) was moving to 33%. WTF?...Over.
I hold 4 rewards credit cards. I don't buy a Zero Sugar Pepsi with cash. I carry no balances. Credit scores are well over 800+.

I drive a like-new 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser for 16 years. I'd like to buy a new car. Biidenomics and paying the highest electricity rates ever prevents.

Since we're on the topic of intelligence, why is it so difficult for some people to correctly spell names like Kamala, Barack and Michelle? It apparently seems to be difficult with the names of Democrats. Kumala? Camel-toe? Moo-chelle? How can self-proclaimed Mensa members still be chuckling at grade 5 humor?
It's all fer yous princess.

Misspelling of names is intentional. This is probably a question you didn't need to ask. Of course I have a series of questions to provide us concrete answers to my theory. Let me know should I post them.

Might have something to do with Democrat's lack of respect and civility for people not stupid enough to vote for them.

I went to a medieval event a while back, and while I was there I ran into two guys bashing a stump with clubs, saying I bash good. I got a chance to talk to them later and asked what they did. Thier answer was that they were rocket engineers at NASA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT