ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to Biden

Come Joe. It's time for your Kudos.

81tkYPTvAPL._SL1500_.jpg

My_Kudos_Natural_Cotton_Diapers_Brand_Photos_.height-600.jpg

From your article:

The Justice Department already has a major antitrust suit against Google in the works. The lawsuit, filed by Trump’s own Justice Department, accuses the company of “unlawfully maintaining monopolies” through anti-competitive practices in its search and search advertising businesses. If successfully confirmed, Kanter would be positioned to steer the DOJ’s big case against Google.

We'll see what the outcome is but I suspect this is nothing more than a Democrat extortion scheme to fill the Democrat coffers with campaign cash.
All of this. Fill coffers and beat them into line on more censoring opponents.

I’ll be the first one to give him credit if that’s not the case but I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
That, and he didn't fall UP the stairs four times going into Air Force One.

Oh yeah, he's really rocking the POTUS gig.

Sys, grab all you can, really slim pickins there with your incontinent curmudgeon.

Reactions: iasooner2000
All of this. Fill coffers and beat them into line on more censoring opponents.

I’ll be the first one to give him credit if that’s not the case but I highly doubt it.

but but but Trump had foreign dignitaries stay in his hotels. Never mind foreign dignitaries had been staying in his hotels years before he become President.

but but but Trump had foreign dignitaries stay in his hotels. Never mind foreign dignitaries had been staying in his hotels years before he become President.
Lol yeah, that was the worst of it. If only.

Was she a, you know ?
They all are pretty much but not all admit to it.

She struggled with her sexuality. In 1970 Dusty used a magazine interview to reveal that she was bisexual — or as she put it – as likely to be swayed by a girl as a boy. ... Dusty's long-term partner in California recalled that Dusty had once kissed her on a balcony overlooking the Vatican in defiance of their faith.

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
They all are pretty much but not all admit to it.

She struggled with her sexuality. In 1970 Dusty used a magazine interview to reveal that she was bisexual — or as she put it – as likely to be swayed by a girl as a boy. ... Dusty's long-term partner in California recalled that Dusty had once kissed her on a balcony overlooking the Vatican in defiance of their faith.
Yeah, i'm sure that gave the Pope the explosive trots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT