ADVERTISEMENT

Krebs on 60 Minutes.

knoblock

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
What you Trumpsters have to say about this?

Cry baby Trump already bitching with tweet about CBS not giving him time for a response.

Oh wait they gave him time once and he walked out.

Cry baby Trump already bitching with tweet about CBS not giving him time for a response.

Oh wait they gave him time once and he walked out.

Muh Russia Trumps anything you libtards say for the next 4 yrs. Then we move on to Stormy, Taxes, SDNY, Grades, Avenatti, Quid Pro Quo, WW3 and all the other stupid shit you leftshits slung for 4 yrs.
And where the hell have you been all that time bandwagon Biden Fan?

Last edited:
Putin owned Trump for sure.

And you own knobs, so?
CwGQhf6.gif

Reactions: iasooner1
Ever notice in the mind of a leftist we are required to believe anything the MSM reports, while at the same time we are expected to immediately dismiss anything reported by right wing outlets. I do find that interesting.

Ever notice in the mind of a leftist we are required to believe anything the MSM reports, while at the same time we are expected to immediately dismiss anything reported by right wing outlets. I do find that interesting.

Or you could be highly suspicious of them both and ask for original source documents or sworn testimony.

You know....kinda like me.

Damn Krebs should be drawn and quartered and taken out at dawn and shot now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbaPoke
Or you could be highly suspicious of them both and ask for original source documents or sworn testimony.

You know....kinda like me.

You may not shout the unsupported leftist BS from the rooftops like your friends here, but while I've seen you step up and call out several Right-wing unsourced articles, I cant recall a SINGLE time that you've stepped up and called out the lefties without being called out first.

You may not shout the unsupported leftist BS from the rooftops like your friends here, but while I've seen you step up and call out several Right-wing unsourced articles, I cant recall a SINGLE time that you've stepped up and called out the lefties without being called out first.
You should pay closer attention.

Lol really? Your thread about Obama and now this, lol. You'd think at this point maybe it's time to question yourself. 22 is in another thread still ranting about election fraud.

How many silly narratives from your infoswamp blow up before you guys stop and think? It's still straight, 100% levin-rush-think with you guys.

You see what you want to see because you are full of shit claiming that.

For the record.

Where is your proof that there wasn't?

Waiting.

You want me to prove... (checks notes) there was no fraud, from sea to shining sea, in the 2020 election? To MAGA's satisfaction? How would someone do this, get an affidavit from each poll worker in the country? Seems unwieldly. Perhaps look at the Trump campaign and its' surrogates win-loss record in court? It'was like... 1-34ish the last time I looked.

At some point, pulling back and looking at a broad view of your narrative's decline over the last couple months is appropriate.

Summer of 2020: GONNA BE LANDSLIDE.

2020: Biden should prove there was no fraud.

Have you learned anything from watching all this reality unfold?

Sys's trigger pull force = 0.5# 🤡

The irony of " You want me to prove... (checks notes) there was no fraud, from sea to shining sea, in the 2020 election? To MAGA's satisfaction?" ...should be printed out, framed and hung over the fireplace.

Reactions: iasooner1
Sys's trigger pull force = 0.5# 🤡

The irony of " You want me to prove... (checks notes) there was no fraud, from sea to shining sea, in the 2020 election? To MAGA's satisfaction?" ...should be printed out, framed and hung over the fireplace.

How many of these narratives publicly blow up in your face before you re-think your sources of information and thought?

Stock market has leaped since the election, btw.

Reactions: davidallen
Lol really? Your thread about Obama and now this, lol. You'd think at this point maybe it's time to question yourself. 22 is in another thread still ranting about election fraud.

How many silly narratives from your infoswamp blow up before you guys stop and think? It's still straight, 100% levin-rush-think with you guys.
Question myself for what? I'm interested in these stories about fraud and the story around the voting machine company, but I don't think it changes anything. Biden won. Feel free to show me where I've ever stated different. As for Obama, did that strike a nerve? Does criticizing the mesiah instead of kissing his feet and worshiping his moronic views offend you? If so, then I offer you one of those fake apologies that the left is so good at. Would you like the fake tears too?

• Haha
Reactions: 0rangeSlice
Feel free to prove me wrong. Should be real easy to link a few posts of yours where you "shame" the lefties for their anonymously sourced BS news articles. Otherwise, its you thats full of shit.

LOL.

Not interested.

I love that you think "prove me wrong to my satisfaction, which I have already indicated is an impossibility....Or I'm right" logic is proof of anything other than you are full of shit.

We can just accuse each other of being full of shit and both knowing with absolutely no doubt that it is you that is actually full of shit.

Aw hell....screw it.

Here you go.

General commentary about anonymous sourcing in general....

He said she said. Anonymous source seems to be being worn out. Am I historically innacurate?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1601DS
Used to...Watergate era, there was a need to provide SOME sort of independent on the record corroborating information that at least something the confidential informant told them was true and accurate.

Now it seems that one confidential anonymous source corroborating what another anonymous source said is good enough.

I blame the 24 hour news cycle, a change in journalistic ethics and focus from publishing the truth to selling ads, and "news accumulators" on the internet making it perfectly acceptable to report on what other media sites are reporting rather than doing their own work.

Commenting on the now infamous "Anonymous" op-ed.

I think the author of that Op-ed is a cretinous coward.

He’s exhibiting loyalty to Trump over loyalty to country by what s/he did in the past and is now hedging his/her bets by not disclosing this in an open manner, on the record, so it can be dealt with.
maybe they’re cretinous cowards because the wrote a bunch of bs???
Maybe.

Then they’d be lying cretinous cowards.

Going at it with PB over a Buzzfeed anonymously sourced article/tweet....

Not totally up to date on the timeline we are talking about here, but my understanding of it is as follows as far as timing goes:

-Cohen first testified before Congress October 2017.
-Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress in November of 2018. That is when we start hearing about Cohen cooperation if memory serves. The “secret” Cohen tapes report is July 2018.
-The allegation as I understand it is Trump reached out to him before his October 2017 testimony, which would be before any notion of cooperation by Cohen would be cooperating...maybe even before any indication that Cohen was being investigated.

So it seems to me the cited tweet might be getting the order of action/conduct twisted...either in a good faith mistake or as his own bit of gaslighting.

I’m still in no conclusions/predictions....gonna watch it out mode, fwiw.

I also acknowledge the Buzzfeed report is anonymous sources. I also recognize that both the left and right are gaslighting away on social media.

Oh look....even one involving you discussing the NYTimes...

One other item, I'm strongly considering shorting the NYTimes stock. I can't see any way this doesn't lead to a decrease in its subscriber base among moderates.
I don’t think anonymous source reporting is dead. It should be in my book, but I’ve long doubted pretty much all media reports in favor source records and evidence made explicitly in the record....which I doubt just slightly less.

People in general will keep believing the anonymous sources that bolster the world view they have and doubting the ones that don’t.

So yeah....you're the one full of shit.

Reactions: davidallen
How many of these narratives publicly blow up in your face before you re-think your sources of information and thought?

Stock market has leaped since the election, btw.

Speaking of narratives, did it jump because of Biden winning the presidential election or because of the upcoming stalemate?

Speaking of narratives, did it jump because of Biden winning the presidential election or because of the upcoming stalemate?

I can't untangle those two variables. The most precise motivator I can offer is "The bleeding has stopped."

The man who said the election was the most secure ever didn't know about a massive government hack by foreign actors?

The media and other Democrats absolutely believe the now fired Christopher Krebs, who had been the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, when he said the U.S. election was the most secure ever.

Yet, somehow, Russia or someone was hacking computers at many government agencies, under Krebs's watchful eyes, for months, and yet he either didn't know or did nothing to stop it.

It doesn't appear that Mr. Krebs or his agency did an analysis of the Dominion Voting Systems machines to find out whether they had capacity to flip votes, so why does anyone believe him when he says the election was the most secure ever?

Does anyone believe that the Russians or other hackers have the ability to break into computers throughout government, but didn't want to do it on voting machines?

Why isn't it in the news that a forensic audit of voting machines in Michigan showed a 68% error rate, forcing "bulk adjudication of ballots" by officials, which must be done by hand? Does anyone think that only that county had that problem?

The clear reason that so few supposed news outlets report about the clear evidence of fraud is because they just repeat the talking points that there was no fraud. They like judges who refuse to hear the evidence and just rule by fiat.

They don't care about all the whistleblowers who are willing to testify to fraud throughout the United States.

All they care about is that the candidate they campaigned for and buried information for won.

They clearly don't care about a free and fair election, or basic electoral integrity.

It is more evident every day that it is the media that are the greatest existential threat to our freedom, prosperity, democracy, and survival as a great country because all they care about is power for Democrats trying to implement radical leftist policies that will destroy us and leave us vulnerable to the Russians, Iran, and China.

The fact that they couldn't ask a simple question of the man they have lionized as a supposed truth-teller on U.S. elections, while hackers from some foreign country have had a field day, tells us all we need to know.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...assive_government_hack_by_foreign_actors.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT