ADVERTISEMENT

Killed over a T shirt?

Sad to hear, not sure I believe the murdered line of thinking but the sad thing is it’s not out of the realm of possibility in this world.

If you don’t want any attention drawn to yourself, I don’t think murdering a journalist know around the world is the way to do it.

I have spent a lot of time in Doha and in the Middle East in General.

If you have a sponsor, they will always tell you that you will be fine if you don’t do political things, do drugs, talk religion and bad mouth the royals.

It’s not that freaking hard and I never experienced an issue there.

It’s their country and you have to respect their culture.
This country signed up for the World Cup. They have anti-discrimination signs running all throughout the games.

Same country that signed a contract that they would allow the sale of beer during the games. 4-5 days before the games they reneged on their signed agreement.

The World Cup should have never been played there.

This country signed up for the World Cup. They have anti-discrimination signs running all throughout the games.

Same country that signed a contract that they would allow the sale of beer during the games. 4-5 days before the games they reneged on their signed agreement.

The World Cup should have never been played there.
That is why FIFA was going to take them to court. Have you seen the guest accommodations for fans? They are shipping containers.

I have spent a lot of time in Doha and in the Middle East in General.

If you have a sponsor, they will always tell you that you will be fine if you don’t do political things, do drugs, talk religion and bad mouth the royals.

It’s not that freaking hard and I never experienced an issue there.

It’s their country and you have to respect their culture.
Uhh then don't bid for the world cup if you are a repressive regime and FIFA don't take the bag from a repressive country. It's the WORLD cup meaning all views and systems will be represented. What a sham to have to bow to hardliners of a fundamentalist regime when so much of the world is free and open.

Uhh then don't bid for the world cup if you are a repressive regime and FIFA don't take the bag from a repressive country. It's the WORLD cup meaning all views and systems will be represented. What a sham to have to bow to hardliners of a fundamentalist regime when so much of the world is free and open.
I don’t blame them for bidding. FIFA is about as crooked as the Biden’s thought.

Yeah, that’s it. The Bidens are crooked. That’s your takeaway. Go back to your bedroom, incel.

Reactions: davidallen
Well, too bad we killed American oil and gas and will still have to beg the Middle East for oil. More important to go green and lose energy, political, and economic independence. We would rather pay more for oil abroad, and that does not decrease the world’s carbon foot print. So, since we are weak right now, not as if we will change policies and stop buying oil from these people if we find them disgusting.

Nope, just make them richer and americans poorer. I can’t wait for our President to do nothing, which is good because he will stumble putting 3 coherent sentences together. Only call he makes is to beg for more oil, maybe the 4th time is the charm.

Most of it seems to be about cowboy backs and conference realignment.
True or false: your intense hatred of other people makes your life better.

Yeah, unfortunately that’s just not borne out by reality or evidence. See above. This board is the definition of white grievance run amok. It’s embarrassing, and no wonder we can’t keep talent. Who in the hell would want to play for the clowns that populate most of this board? Literally nothing in common with most of our athletes—nor any desire to understand or acknowledge life’s different circumstances.

Most of it seems to be about cowboy backs and conference realignment.

Yeah, unfortunately that’s just not borne out by reality or evidence. See above. This board is the definition of white grievance run amok. It’s embarrassing, and no wonder we can’t keep talent. Who in the hell would want to play for the clowns that populate most of this board? Literally nothing in common with most of our athletes—nor any desire to understand or acknowledge life’s different circumstances.
I sure had nothing in common with our athletes. I graduated with student loans. Paid them off early, that was hard. I had to pay tuition, books, meal tickets, dorms. No tutors. No NIL.

BTW - Some of us played sports in the 70’s. Played with and against black athletes. My best friend growing up was black. You want to talk real racism? I seen it and subjected to it just being associated with him. Called a xxxx lover. I seldom see it today. And strangely enough it is mostly white people with white guilt talking about it. Many blacks laugh at the crazy white people telling them what they should be upset about. If you are not racist, you don’t have to try real hard to prove you are not

Last edited:
Reactions: AC2020
Then why are you still here? No one like you dumb fvck.

Go find a gay/trans board where you can get along with everyone

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Why don't we wait to see what the autopsy reveals before we start jumping to conclusions. His death could have been the result of his illness, foul play, natural causes or gasp even the COVID vaccine. Anyone's death is tragic but let's not create an international incident until we know for certain what killed him.

Espn article

He wrote Monday:

"My body finally broke down on me. Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you,'' Wahl wrote. "What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort.

"I didn't have Covid (I test regularly here), but I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis. They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I'm already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno.''

So maybe complications from his symptoms or a reaction to meds.
THIS!!!

Uh, wow on all of the conspiracy nonsense. The dude had been quite ill per his own writings. Or did the Qatar/whoever folks travel back in time to plant all of this stuff? Lol

You might not know this, but adults on ventilators due to routine URI shit like RSV and parainfluenza is a real thing this fall. The human lungs are not tanks and really don't tolerate a whole lot in the way of inflammation. Now imagine widespread inflammation and decreased ability to absorb oxygen and offload CO2. I know, crazy talk.

Why don't we wait to see what the autopsy reveals before we start jumping to conclusions. His death could have been the result of his illness, foul play, natural causes or gasp even the COVID vaccine. Anyone's death is tragic but let's not create an international incident until we know for certain what killed him.
Oh the horror! You mean it might not have been the Germans that bombed Pearl Harbor?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Trashy comment. He was a world renowned sports journalist. Yes, he supported lgbt rights. At least he stood for something and didn’t back down. Be better
Then he needs (well, “needed,” actually) to decide if he wants to be a sports journalist or an LGBTQMAP activist. If you’re there to cover the tournament, then do so. But leave the fag shit at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT