ADVERTISEMENT

Killed over a T shirt?

He was murdered with a virus?
I don't know how he died and even if he died from natural causes, that isn't the point nor was it the point of your original post. You posted:
American rights don't translate over into other countries.

He deserves whatever hell they gave him.
So again, you really believe he "deserved" to be perhaps murdered for what he did?

I don't know how he died and even if he died from natural causes, that isn't the point nor was it the point of your original post. You posted:

So again, you really believe he "deserved" to be perhaps murdered for what he did?
Sounds like you support Fauci's murderous intentions.

So you support grooming children and the mass murder of millions world wide because of the Wuhan virus.

Congratulations psycho.

Sounds like you support Fauci's murderous intentions.

So you support grooming children and the mass murder of millions world wide because of the Wuhan virus.

Congratulations psycho.
Why are you having such a hard time answering this simple question about your position? You are flailing all over the place right now. Man up and give a simple yes or no answer for once.

Do you really believe he "deserved" to be perhaps murdered for what he did?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Brian and Grant were friends. Grant was far more famous, but in typical fashion he was always telling people how much he liked Brian’s writing and encouraging them to read his work. Tragic loss.
I not sure how to put this in sensible form. People in America are always criticizing feminists, for example, for not saying or doing anything about the way women are treated in places like Qatar, accusing them of being hypocrites. But then someone like Grant exhibits extraordinary bravery by going there and saying something about conditions, dies under suspicious circumstances, and he gets criticized that he should have known better, almost as if they think he deserved what happened to him. For some people psychological cruelty knows no bounds.

Espn article

He wrote Monday:

"My body finally broke down on me. Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you,'' Wahl wrote. "What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort.

"I didn't have Covid (I test regularly here), but I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis. They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I'm already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno.''

So maybe complications from his symptoms or a reaction to meds.
No way that's too obvious and makes sense.

Why are you having such a hard time answering this simple question about your position? You are flailing all over the place right now. Man up and give a simple yes or no answer for once.

Do you really believe he "deserved" to be perhaps murdered for what he did?
I've already posted opinion on this but you are missing the point of the comment and like every leftist moron out there you don't get the point. I suspect you never will but I will try.

In order to understand the point you must open your mind just a little to at least consider the point and at least try to comprehend personal responsibility. Let's try an analogy about one of the leftist favorite topics. Let's say I, being a white man, walk up to a group of 20 something year old black men on the streets of Harlem and calmly say to them to quit be n-words. Odds are the group of young black men would at the bare minimum beat the living shit out of me, if not kill me. Now in your mind did I deserve to have the living hell beat out of me or are the young black males not justified in the mind of a leftist?
Knowing you will probably try to duck, dodge, twist distort or squirm away in some way, i will be happy to provide my view on this. In that scenario I would have made the decision to say that to the young men and despite what ever anyone says I should expect and accept whatever consequences are a result of my decision including, having the living hell beat out of me and even death. Was it right for them to beat the hell out of me or even kill me over a simple word? Is it legal? Is it moral? Of course not but the real world is much different than that liberal utopian thinking leftist have.

Before you go off on some holier than thou rant my position has already been stated in a previous post, I'm merely trying to give you a real world perspective that some of us understand. Doesn't make it right in our minds by any means but in the real world, right and wrong has different meaning depending on where and who you are. Muslims in Qatar may very well have killed the guy for whatever reason and think it's the right thing to do. Foreigners visiting those countries, just like in Russia, had damn sure understand that or they may run into problems. I guess you could say it's an example of the Fvck around/find out scale.

Of course not but the real world is much different than that liberal utopian thinking leftist have.

Doesn't make it right in our minds by any means but in the real world, right and wrong has different meaning depending on where and who you are.
Now apply this standard you are advocating for to the issue of abortion. Can you?

With that said, no one deserves to be murdered for what this journalist did. No one. Regardless of what country they are in. Regardless of the religion. Regardless of who they are. And it is pitiful that you feel the need to defend such a despicable assertion.

Now apply this standard you are advocating for to the issue of abortion. Can you?

With that said, no one deserves to be murdered for what this journalist did. No one. Regardless of what country they are in. Regardless of the religion. Regardless of who they are. And it is pitiful that you feel the need to defend such a despicable assertion.
I have applied that standard to abortion you just don't like people have the audacity to disagree with you.

Like I said you would duck, dodge, twist, distort or squirm away in some way to avoid getting the point. Good job.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I have applied that standard to abortion you just don't like people have the audacity to disagree with you.
No you haven't. Nor can you. You never apply the standards you invent in your head consistently. Never.

Heck, you can't even consistently tell us what you want to see happen most of the time. You quickly change there too if you realize your current desire doesn't align with the partisan insanity you are addicted to.

Like I said you would duck, dodge, twist, distort or squirm away in some way to avoid getting the point. Good job.
I got your point. I disagree with it as I stated. And I think it is pitiful and sick that you would try to defend @AC2020's statement that this journalist deserved to perhaps be murdered for his action.

Again, do you think he "deserved" to perhaps be murdered?
No one deserves to die who hasn’t committed a crime, but walk around in Compton as a white man with a Republican t shirt. You’re dead…and you would say the guy deserved it.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
No, this board is chock full of trog, middle-manager mediocre white men incel Christofascists. Have you read the shit spewed on this board?
You are such a ****ing dork. It’s very entertaining. Please continue. Lol

Reactions: okcpokefan12
No you haven't. Nor can you. You never apply the standards you invent in your head consistently. Never.

Heck, you can't even consistently tell us what you want to see happen most of the time. You quickly change there too if you realize your current desire doesn't align with the partisan insanity you are addicted to.
My position hasn't changed on abortion you just can't open that defective leftist mind of yours enough to understand the position.
I got your point. I disagree with it as I stated. And I think it is pitiful and sick that you would try to defend @AC2020's statement that this journalist deserved to perhaps be murdered for his action.
Really, what's your view on the young black guys that would beat the hell out of me for the use of the N-word? You always deflect away from questions asked of you? Let me guess, that's different.

I wasn't defending the position I was explaining the way the real world works, something you obviously don't seem to understand. Sure it's a hard ass point of view but it's not wrong to point out a person might face the consequences of their decisions. I do love how, just like in the case of Russia, you demand other countries follow your sense of right and wrong. It's not that I disagree with you it's that I do not think it's any of our business. We have enough problems in our own country to deal with. If Qatar did have him killed that's a job for Biden.

Really, what's your view on the young black guys that would beat the hell out of me for the use of the N-word?
It would be a battery, perhaps even aggravated battery. If they killed you, it would be murder. My view is they should be charged and arrested for their crime.

How many times do I have to tell you that not everyone thinks like you do?

I do love how, just like in the case of Russia, you demand other countries follow your sense of right and wrong. It's not that I disagree with you it's that I do not think it's any of our business. We have enough problems in our own country to deal with.
Is this your position as it relates to Khashoggi, MBS, and Saudi Arabia?

Liberals set the Standard. Over here in Merica they attacked and beat up people for wearing MAGA hats and MAGA shirts. Probably still happening. Liberals are such tolerant people unless you disagree with them. And don't you dare attack anyone with a LGBTQ shirt on unless they are also MAGA.
**** Brittany grindher!

I'll add that if "heavy duty cough syrup" is synonymous with "opiate based cough syrup," that definitely opens a few questions. Opiates can mask respiratory compromise and respiratory compromise can lead to impaired mentation and death if not corrected.
Shit britches open border policy begs for fentanyl.

It would be a battery, perhaps even aggravated battery. If they killed you, it would be murder. My view is they should be charged and arrested for their crime.
I'll remember this for later use.
How many times do I have to tell you that not everyone thinks like you do?
Unlike leftists, I celebrate diveristy of thought and opinion, even that I disagree with.
Is this your position as it relates to Khashoggi, MBS, and Saudi Arabia?
As much as I disagree with the Middle East. I know it's none of my business. Unfotunately they have something the world relies on and we have to deal with them.

• Haha
Unlike leftists, I celebrate diveristy of thought and opinion, even that I disagree with.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This might be the funniest comment you have ever posted on this board. And the most deluded.

As much as I disagree with the Middle East. I know it's none of my business. Unfotunately they have something the world relies on and we have to deal with them.
So is this a yes or no answer to the question? Is your most recent argument on this thread your position as it relates to Khashoggi, MBS, and Saudi Arabia?

Deserved is the wrong word. I think the better phrasing is that he was naïve to not expect retribution for 'poking the bear'. And the fact that retribution is fatal is not particularly surprising.

It does amaze me how many Americans don't understand how rare many of the freedoms (such as freedom of speech) we have in America are throughout the rest of the world.

It does amaze me how many Americans don't understand how rare many of the freedoms (such as freedom of speech) we have in America are throughout the rest of the world.
I think Americans understand this very well. And they also understand there are some in this country who would take away many of the freedoms we have if given the chance. For similar reasons that exist in these other countries.

You know, terminate the constitution, force children who have been raped to continue with their pregnancies, rape panels, lock women up who they disagree with, lock parents up they disagree with, ban a 17 year old from Facebook, tell some they can't marry the person they love, round homosexuals up and shoot them, force a particular brand of religion down everyone's throats, etc.

I think Americans understand this very well. And they also understand there are some in this country who would take away many of the freedoms we have if given the chance. For similar reasons that exist in these other countries.

You know, terminate the constitution, force children who have been raped to continue with their pregnancies, rape panels, lock women up who they disagree with, lock parents up they disagree with, ban a 17 year old from Facebook, tell some they can't marry the person they love, round homosexuals up and shoot them, force a particular brand of religion down everyone's throats, etc.
LMAO, gaslight much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT