ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Hart blacklisted by Hollywood for saying this:

“I do not support gay marriage. Marriage has religious and social connotations, and I consider marriage to be between a man and a woman.”

Just kidding. Barack Obama said this in 2008. Why hasn’t the left disowned him yet?

Kevin Hart said something else.

The Academy asked him to apologize and when he refused, they said thanks and moved on.

Movies with Kevin Hart in them have grossed nearly $2B.

Hollywood ain’t blacklisted him by any stretch of the imagination.

The main point of my point still stands.

It seems your main point is that Kevin Hart is getting blacklisted for doing something that Obama also did....so why isn’t Obama getting blacklisted?

Which kinda falls completely apart when Kevin Hart isn’t getting blacklisted, but is actually one of the bigger Hollywood stars out there.

Reactions: Been Jammin
“I do not support gay marriage. Marriage has religious and social connotations, and I consider marriage to be between a man and a woman.”

Just kidding. Barack Obama said this in 2008. Why hasn’t the left disowned him yet?

Fake News.

Starting to become your M.O.

Fake News.

Starting to become your M.O.
Yeah, uh, I guess this is what happens when you're new to politics. That Obama quote is from his Human Rights Campaign 2008 Presidential Questionnaire responses.

Here's CNN's 2008 election candidate info on same sex marriage:

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/issues.samesexmarriage.html

And then there's plenty of info in these.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...a/president-barack-obamas-shift-gay-marriage/

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/02/obama-same-sex-marriage-115168

What? No snooty comments after I produced the video of Obama saying word for word the quote I attributed to him?

I’m not referring to the quote, but to your thread title and attempt to tie the two together.

As to Obama’s quote...I disagree, but respect his right to his own opinion on the topic.

As to KH, he tweeted some pretty shitty things, over a decade ago. Times change and people change. In the end, this is much ado about nothing. Not like he raped or beat up someone. This will blow over quickly.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I’m not referring to the quote, but to your thread title and attempt to tie the two together.

As to Obama’s quote...I disagree, but respect his right to his own opinion on the topic.

As to KH, he tweeted some pretty shitty things, over a decade ago. Times change and people change. In the end, this is much ado about nothing. Not like he raped or beat up someone. This will blow over quickly.

Much ado about nothing? He lost a job because of this.

He was blackballed by Hollywood elites from their Oscar party because of comments he made a long time ago.

I would be interested in what he said that was so heinous.

He was blackballed by Hollywood elites from their Oscar party because of comments he made a long time ago.

He wasn't blackballed. They asked for him to make a public apology. He opted to just step away rather than digging up his past transgressions. They didn't fire him. He quit.

I would be interested in what he said that was so heinous.

Google is your friend. Look it up. His old tweets are easy to find.

I really hate the use of the word 'blacklisted'. It does have racial origins. The term ostracized would be better.

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT