ADVERTISEMENT

Karsten Creek

xplor58

All-Big12
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Who actually owns it??

My son is getting married mid June in Stillwater. He and his fiance both live there. We have been talking to the food director at Karsten Creek about having the rehersal dinner there since Feb and signed a contract 3 weeks ago.

We were in Stillwater 2 weeks ago and went to Karsten to figure out the layout of the tables etc.

Last week we were told "sorry but they have decided to close down end of May". We talked to the general manager who talked with the owner.... who said we could use the building and have it catered. She even offered...if the chef there wanted to g do it... that they could do the dinner like we originally planned.

She came back to us a day or two later and said the chef was willing to do it......but she forgot that the AC is supposed to be replaced and had to see when that was supposed to happen.

It has been a week and today the general manager came back today and said the AC contacted won't or can't give her a date as to when they will be replacing the AC.

We have had the invitations printed etc with Karsten creek as the venue and we are 6 weeks out so needless to say my wife and I are pissed.

This is a rather large rehersal dinner 65+ people and there aren't many places that can handle it.
To my mind it is ludicrous that they cannot get a date from the contractor and or can't tell them to do it after the rehersal dinner.

So if any of you have a contact I can talk to it would be great. Or any ideas on a venue but we have looked at just about everything.

Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 1984Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News