ADVERTISEMENT

Kamalla says she'll hire a pub

Their internal polling must be brutal since Trump flipped RFK and Tulsi.
Internal polling has nothing to do with this, except to the extent that internals probably show a good amount of Americans want to see bipartisanship.

This comment by Harris was targeted at moderate Republicans, Haley Republicans, Never Trump Republicans, etc.

Kamala Harris told a crowd today that they're an underdog.

Real polling must be horrendous for her to make a public comment like that.
Wrong again.

Harris does not want her supporters to become overconfident and think the election is over. She needs them to keep working and eventually, voting, like the election is undecided and like she is the underdog. Regardles of whether or not she really is.

Smart politics on her part.

Internal polling has nothing to do with this, except to the extent that internals probably show a good amount of Americans want to see bipartisanship.

This comment by Harris was targeted at moderate Republicans, Haley Republicans, Never Trump Republicans, etc.
Dream until yer dreams come true clown.

Reactions: iasooner24
Wrong again.

Harris does not want her supporters to become overconfident and think the election is over. She needs them to keep working and eventually, voting, like the election is undecided and like she is the underdog. Regardles of whether or not she really is.

Smart politics on her part.
I think Kamala is just as smart as her supporters like @my_2cents @my__2cents

You meant “coronation”, right ?

To the OP, she probably meant she’ll hire every pub available as she is a raging alcoholic

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT