ADVERTISEMENT

Kachelman: The Lesson of Soviet Villain Lavrentia Beria and the Current Evil that Dominates Our Country

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
Saw a few numbers from the election that should concern anyone that that can think for themselves and is fair minded. Washington DC voted over 92% for Joe Biden, the counties that surround Washington DC voted right at 90% for Biden. How can we have a fair, impartial and unbiased government when one party controls the bureaucracy and that party is openly trying to destroy members of the other party?

Saw a few numbers from the election that should concern anyone that that can think for themselves and is fair minded. Washington DC voted over 92% for Joe Biden, the counties that surround Washington DC voted right at 90% for Biden. How can we have a fair, impartial and unbiased government when one party controls the bureaucracy and that party is openly trying to destroy members of the other party?
We can’t. When I worked for a regulator everyone located in DC were HUGE liberals except for 3 of our 5 board members. The two liberal board members were idiots. They made the biggest deal out of trivial shit.

What if I said that 100 years ago we had the opposite problem in that whoever controlled the WH controlled the bureaucracy. Every four years people would change out, and only people who paid money to the President got hired to do the job. DC was filled with corruption, because the system had a tendency to put inept corrupt political appointments into jobs. Now the pendulum has swung the other way with the exact same results. If we are smart we will look for a solution that will be somewhere in the middle.

What if I said that 100 years ago we had the opposite problem in that whoever controlled the WH controlled the bureaucracy. Every four years people would change out, and only people who paid money to the President got hired to do the job. DC was filled with corruption, because the system had a tendency to put inept corrupt political appointments into jobs. Now the pendulum has swung the other way with the exact same results. If we are smart we will look for a solution that will be somewhere in the middle.
Start by repealing the 17th Amendment. Senators are no longer beholding to their states, they are beholding to special interest and those who control the deep state. IMO the 17th amendment was one of the worst decisions made in American history.

Start by repealing the 17th Amendment. Senators are no longer beholding to their states, they are beholding to special interest and those who control the deep state. IMO the 17th amendment was one of the worst decisions made in American history.
You sir, went right to what started the process of where we got to today. It was this amendment that started us on our way to one party bureaucratic rule. It was in response as the solution to fix a corrupt Senate and bureaucracy. I believe repealing this would have a positive effect on our government and return a check and balance that is sorely missing today. After that there would be a need to address career bureaucrats. I'm better with term limits for bureaucrats than politicians. I can vote a politician out, but a bureaucrats I can do nothing about. Contract limits might be place to start. Just like the military they have to sign a 4 year contract, with an evaluation at the end that involves keeping your work non political. Any politics can result in a firing at any time. The military has to worry about that, why not our bureaucrats as well.

You sir, went right to what started the process of where we got to today. It was this amendment that started us on our way to one party bureaucratic rule. It was in response as the solution to fix a corrupt Senate and bureaucracy. I believe repealing this would have a positive effect on our government and return a check and balance that is sorely missing today. After that there would be a need to address career bureaucrats. I'm better with term limits for bureaucrats than politicians. I can vote a politician out, but a bureaucrats I can do nothing about. Contract limits might be place to start. Just like the military they have to sign a 4 year contract, with an evaluation at the end that involves keeping your work non political. Any politics can result in a firing at any time. The military has to worry about that, why not our bureaucrats as well.
1%s control the puppets though?

This

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT