ADVERTISEMENT

Just arrived, white house visit

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
thumbnail

I can't get pix to post from I-phone, nor can spouse. I'll have to do some study.

You have to host them somewhere on the Net then hotlink them here.

This ain’t Facebook hosting all the pics you want to download from your phone.

Note: I can’t figure it out either.

Enjoy the visit. Also a word of advice....if those were pics of your daughter, you probably don’t want to lay those before all the sexual degenerates on this board.

You have to host them somewhere on the Net then hotlink them here.

This ain’t Facebook hosting all the pics you want to download from your phone.

Note: I can’t figure it out either.

Enjoy the visit. Also a word of advice....if those were pics of your daughter, you probably don’t want to lay those before all the sexual degenerates on this board.

I get a picture here in pristine condition. I push the "Post New Thread" then the picture doesn't display. Thanks for the tip.

I thought it would be okay to show a picture of daughter, son-in-law and grandson. The backdrops are familiar and beautiful.

Thankfully, daughter takes after her white mother and not me.

I get a picture here in pristine condition. I push the "Post New Thread" then the picture doesn't display. Thanks for the tip.

I thought it would be okay to show a picture of daughter, son-in-law and grandson. The backdrops are familiar and beautiful.

Thankfully, daughter takes after her white mother and not me.
My god.

I picture him trying to post a pic like I picture you trying to throw a football.
Probably similar. I have the excuse though of total shoulder replacement 7 years ago on my throwing arm.... Wounded duck still today.

Last edited:
Reactions: squeak
Probably similar. I have the excuse though of total shoulder replacement 7 years ago on my throwing arm.... Wounded duck still today.
****er is starting to act up again. Trying some flexibility and strength training to see if I can get on top of it.

78467074_3057434884284717_4673528874565369856_o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT