ADVERTISEMENT

Just another racist Democrat

Chris Salcedo on WBAP in Cow Town this AM said the Democrat Morning News found O'Conner's attack on Senator Scott not newsworthy. MSM often covers for racist Democrats. Blacks bolting the plantation is a no no with Democrats.

Our white "racist" members here know well how all this stuff works. I salute all of you. I'm honored to be a part here. I hold deep respect and admiration for you.

A rare racist statement by a democrat. How about Tennessee representative praising 3/5 compromise and the racist body passing the resolution. And the republican lawmaker who believes we should teach about all the good side of slavery. When it comes to racism you guys are king.

A rare racist statement by a democrat. How about Tennessee representative praising 3/5 compromise and the racist body passing the resolution. And the republican lawmaker who believes we should teach about all the good side of slavery. When it comes to racism you guys are king.
Rep. Tim Scott says hi to you racist trash!

Point out Dems are the real racists in a thread and who shows up? A real racist Democrat!

The conservatives here don't give a mouse's hiney what color Obama, Scott or I am. They look in our hearts and our policies. I'm good at picking out racists.

Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the left.

I'm too stupid to obtain a photo ID to vote. I'm a Negro who doesn't read. I don't know how to use the internet. This according to Democrats.

Oh I forgot. I ain't black!!! Joe Biden.

Democrats absolutely hate black people that fall outside their voting pod. Completely despise them. They think they can turn the black population into a government funded voting pod. Literally no one talks down to the black population like Democrat politicians do.

Democrats absolutely hate black people that fall outside their voting pod. Completely despise them. They think they can turn the black population into a government funded voting pod. Literally no one talks down to the black population like Democrat politicians do.
POTUS Biden: "If you don't vote for me -- you ain't black!"

He's a racist POS.

I’ll give you the fact there are racist in the GOP, there is no denying that. However, when will you come to the realization the Democratic Party is by itself a racist institution?

Chris Salcedo of WBAP told me about the Texas Communist Party's acceptance of Chairman O'Conner's racial slur. No mention in the Democrat Morning News. A racial slur by a Republican would have been a lead story in the Democrat Morning News.
We must resign ourselves to the fact that we no longer have a free press.

We have controlled propaganda.

So sick of this Racist BS by the left and their Nazi Germany style Propagandist MSM. They are all creating a problem that doesn't exist. No such thing as widespread Racism in America unless you add the Chinese that hate Blacks and vice versa. Blacks that hate Whites, Whites that hate Blacks, Mexicans that hate Blacks, Blacks that hate Mexicans, Libtard Whites that hate everyone etc etc etc. So sick of this crap.
Hate who you want its your right to do so and who gives a shit if someone doesn't like you? Grow a nutsack leftards and stop being a bunch of pu$$ies.
giphy.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
Steve King says "hold my beer bitches"...

15 years of that racist asshole before the GOP had the courage to do what Texas Dems did in a matter of days. GTFO with this horse shit.
Uhhhhhh, you might want to double check "what Texas Dems did in a matter of days." Are you referring to them refusing the racist trash's resignation? Yeah, really good look there.

The left's reaction to Rep. Tim Scott should disgust you. Blatant racism because he dares to think differently? You're better than that.

Uhhhhhh, you might want to double check "what Texas Dems did in a matter of days." Are you referring to them refusing the racist trash's resignation? Yeah, really good look there.

The left's reaction to Rep. Tim Scott should disgust you. Blatant racism because he dares to think differently? You're better than that.
Your opponent is not better than that. He's proves it regularly.

Your getting through to your opponent is completely beyond your reach. You prove it regularly.

Any rea

Any reaction other than GTFO is unacceptable. Period.

Oh I agree. But that's not what happened. In fact, the left's silence about the metric shit ton of racist shit hurled at a black guy who dares to think differently is very, very telling. Not directed at you, david.

I wish more of these leftist closet racists would come out, they will just give them time and a platform for which to spew. They think they are untouchable racists because they are on the left and held to different standards that Conservatives. People are waking up to their bs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT