ADVERTISEMENT

JUNIOR WORLD CHAMP CHALLENGE FOR WFL

CowboyUp61

Starter
May 22, 2016
OK, guys, here we go! Time for Junior World Championships. Here’s the game;

Openly pledge (or silently) to donate to Wrestling for Life for medals earned by USA wrestlers in the Junior World Championships, beginning September 17th. Remember, each $30 buys a new pair of shoes that will be donated to middle schools across the country. Have some fun, give yourself a reason to keep up with the wrestling, and help a great cause! Then, if you are feeling lucky, post your receipt on this thread, and one lucky winner will get something good. Don’t know what yet, though-but I am sure it will be wrestling related ;)

Here is my pledge;

$10 for a USA Gold Medal, $7 for a USA Silver Medal, $4 for a USA Bronze medal for all 3 styles.

A perfect tourney by the US would let Jim buy 30 pairs of shoes with my money! In the immortal words of someone else, MATCH ME!

Remember, you can pick your amounts for medals-doesn't have to be 10-7-4, can be any amount!

Time is running out-tournament starts tomorrow, with our own Cowboy Bear Hughes wrestling the first day!

results so far for USA
55 Koontz is out of the tourney at 0-1
63 Nutter is still alive, if KRYG wins semi
77 Bey is in the semifinals
87 Hughes is out 0-1
130 Schultz is in the semis

So still a possibility of 3 medals. Get your pledges in!

Greco is over. 1 silver, and 1 bronze for US.Jump on in and play, maybe the young ladies can help us buy some shoes!

Final Totals
Greco- 1 silver, 1 Bronze
Women 1 silver
Men 1 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze

My total at $10-7-4 is $50. If you were playing along, post your receipt and lets see how much we can help!

You donated $50.00 USD to Wrestling for Life

Thank you for using PayPal

Donation Details

Date:

September 24, 2018 at 7:23:38 AM PDT

Transaction ID:

0D958096VU675893S

Purpose:

Wrestling For Life

Donation to:

Wrestling for Life

Donation from:

CowboyUp61

Donation amount:

$50.00 USD

Total amount of this transaction

$50.00 USD

The transaction will appear on your credit card statement as PAYPAL *WRESTLINGFO.

OK, Mine is paid!
1 x 10
4 x 7
3 x 4

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT