ADVERTISEMENT

July 4 greetings from President Biden

6bdbd121-d616-40a7-90ae-d905c6552c25_text.gif

I‘d be willing to bet that if a Republican candidate had a stuttering problem, the media would be all over it. And, as mentioned before, he never seemed to have one before. I've watched clips of him as a Senator and he never seemed to have this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: AC2020
I be willing to bet that if a Republican candidate had a stuttering problem, the media would be all over it. And, as mentioned before, he never seemed to have one before. I've watched clips of him as a Senator and he never seemed to have this problem.

This is the equivalent of a guy getting caught cheating and bam he’s a sex addict who must go to counseling.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Can you imagine how perplexed the translator must be if Biden is on the hot line to Putin and he uncorks gibberish like that? Putin would be shouting to his translator “What did he say? What did he say?” And the translator could only shrug.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Can you imagine how perplexed the translator must be if Biden is on the hot line to Putin and he uncorks gibberish like that? Putin would be shouting to his translator “What did he say? What did he say?” And the translator could only shrug.
Translator would say he appears to be speaking some other language. See if he can get an intern to run the meeting with Putin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT