ADVERTISEMENT

Joy Behar is also a typical liberal

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
Make sense of this @Syskatine and @CowboyUp

Please tell me how your brains pull this off. She loves ted Kennedy in 2018 in the middle of the metoo fog? I honestly don’t know how you people walk upright.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...go-to-jail-for-not-speaking-out-against-trump

“I don’t know if you saw this clip of Orrin Hatch, the esteemed, so-called senator from Utah,” Behar said. “I used to like him because he was very friendly with Teddy Kennedy,” the late Massachusetts senator.

pqtlyeyqjg601.jpg

Wharry, I quit reading at www.foxnews.com

Joy Behar is a women's show host, right? You're the only he-bitch in the entire Rivals universe that would raise Joy Behar's opinion as representative of something relevant.

For the umpteenth time, look out your window. Look at this state, our education, our health care, our life expectancy, this affects you, your family, your alma mater, your economy, your life. Joy Behar doesn't impact shit. Quit listening to New Yorkers telling you what to think so you'll drive clicks (just like you're doing, you dumbass). I've been telling you this for years and here you are, dithering about Joy Behar and posting fox news links. I don't give a shit what she thinks. Neither should you. Look out your window.

You triggered the systerhood, Harry. Why do you have to talk shit about someone he's completely doe-eyed for?

“Look out your window”

Must suck living in southeastern Oklahoma. Dueling banjos and what not.

Wharry, I quit reading at www.foxnews.com

Joy Behar is a women's show host, right? You're the only he-bitch in the entire Rivals universe that would raise Joy Behar's opinion as representative of something relevant.

For the umpteenth time, look out your window. Look at this state, our education, our health care, our life expectancy, this affects you, your family, your alma mater, your economy, your life. Joy Behar doesn't impact shit. Quit listening to New Yorkers telling you what to think so you'll drive clicks (just like you're doing, you dumbass). I've been telling you this for years and here you are, dithering about Joy Behar and posting fox news links. I don't give a shit what she thinks. Neither should you. Look out your window.

Dumb.

Of course Joy Behar is representative of you, Sys. And you of her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT