ADVERTISEMENT

John Kerry leaked info to a country ...

This whole Repubes vs Demonrats thing is just a ruse. Thuglicans were fine with having the most Evil Witch in America voted in as Potus in 2016 because nobody thought Trump would win, nobody even Thuglican Politicians thought it possible and didn't want him. The only reason the Senate didn't vote to impeach him was because they knew his base would vote them out.
In 2020 they took no chances and rigged the Election so Trump could not win again, the DS wasn't going to screw up like they did in 16. Why do you think Hillary bitched for 4 yrs and went on a blame tour? Because she was pissed they didn't rig the election for her. Why didn't they? Because Trump had ZERO chance of winning.
Divide and Conquer, both Dims and Pubes want us divided. America is the most Racist Country in the Galaxy according to Dims yet America had a Black President for 8 yrs. Dims Investigate and Pubes say they will look into the phony investigations but nothing ever happens. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the Dims and Pubes allowed Trump to win in 2016 so they could get him out in 2020 with a rigged election and take more of our freedoms away.
At this point nothing would surprise me and I have said for yrs and yrs it doesn't matter if a President has an R or D by his name or any Politician for that matter, they are all working together and pit us against each other and it works great for them, they sell us out while lining their own pockets.

This whole Repubes vs Demonrats thing is just a ruse. Thuglicans were fine with having the most Evil Witch in America voted in as Potus in 2016 because nobody thought Trump would win, nobody even Thuglican Politicians thought it possible and didn't want him. The only reason the Senate didn't vote to impeach him was because they knew his base would vote them out.
In 2020 they took no chances and rigged the Election so Trump could not win again, the DS wasn't going to screw up like they did in 16. Why do you think Hillary bitched for 4 yrs and went on a blame tour? Because she was pissed they didn't rig the election for her. Why didn't they? Because Trump had ZERO chance of winning.
Divide and Conquer, both Dims and Pubes want us divided. America is the most Racist Country in the Galaxy according to Dims yet America had a Black President for 8 yrs. Dims Investigate and Pubes say they will look into the phony investigations but nothing ever happens. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the Dims and Pubes allowed Trump to win in 2016 so they could get him out in 2020 with a rigged election and take more of our freedoms away.
At this point nothing would surprise me and I have said for yrs and yrs it doesn't matter if a President has an R or D by his name or any Politician for that matter, they are all working together and pit us against each other and it works great for them, they sell us out while lining their own pockets.
Spot on sir

How many of you voted for the black president.
People who voted for him got Biden in also. It is divided
Biden got in by cheating. No way in hell there are 81 million Americans dumb enough to vote for that bumbling idiot and his human mattress. No friggin way. Hell Obama couldn't even pull that off running unopposed.
81 Million Votes my ass. No way in hell it was legit.

Last edited:
our media and government are no different than the countries we grew up studying that restrict information. Remember the outrage at the white washing of Tiananmen Square? We are living it.

Great analogy. Reminds me of the clip from the Van Halen video for the song “Right Now” when it says “Right now... our government is doing things we think only other countries do.”

I have always said, look at the corrupt crap our Gov't and Politicians get away with that we hear about. Now think about how much they do that we don't hear or know about. What we hear about is miniscule compared to what is covered up. If they say they aren't doing it you can bet your ass they are and then some. Scary aint it?

What John Kerry should get......

Last edited:
Biden got in by cheating. No way in hell there are 81 million Americans dumb enough to vote for that bumbling idiot and his human mattress. No friggin way. Hell Obama couldn't even pull that off running unopposed.
81 Million Votes my ass. No way in hell it was legit.
So there are 74 million dumb americans to vote for trump

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
California, New York, Texas and Florida — four states that each have a greater population than that of many countries — had their votes counted and called on election night.

Zip. Walla. Presto.

But the vote count in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan (where Trump was running away handily) was suddenly stopped altogether and then each proceeded to take weeks to complete a tally that gave the nod to a proven pedophile who could only garner fifteen people at a campaign event.

Got it.

Last edited:
So there are 74 million dumb americans to vote for trump

tenor.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT