ADVERTISEMENT

John Brennan taking the insanity route. Smart guy.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Former CIA Director John Brennan Suggests UFOs And Aliens Are Real

In a recent podcast appearance, John Brennan, the director of the CIA under the Obama administration has suggested that aliens could be behind some of the UFO sightings that have been reported. While speaking on the subject with economist and podcaster Tyler Cowen, Brennan said, “Life is defined in many different ways. I think it’s a bit presumptuous and arrogant for us to believe that there’s no other form of life anywhere in the entire universe … Some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.”

Yep, your former Dir. of the CIA contributes to this web page. Insanity defense in the making?

About – I am KejRaj(KayRy). I am a soul, exploring the stars of Creation, now here on Earth, simply expressing what I hold in my heart. Sharing the light and love with the Universe. I’m the founder of the EraOfLight web page, which is updated daily.

♦ Era of Light – A new era is now born on our beloved Earth. The era of light. Our sun is changing(a new higher light), and we are all changing with the Sun, the Earth and the rest of Creation. We hope to bring more light to your hearts and assist you on your journey. Tune in to the light within you.

https://eraoflight.com/2020/12/24/f...hn-brennan-suggests-ufos-and-aliens-are-real/

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
John Brennan released actual footage of himself on how he became a believer in UFO's.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
Brennan gave an interview to a podcast that was then cited by an entirely different website.

Saying Brennan *contributed to* that website is either a bad faith argument, or the person making that assertion is too stupid to realize the difference.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Brennan gave an interview to a podcast that was then cited by an entirely different website.

Saying Brennan *contributed to* that website is either a bad faith argument, or the person making that assertion is too stupid to realize the difference.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You should also post a reply that John Brennan isn't Joe Besser.

Reactions: iasooner1
A John Brennan thread and a bad-faith finger point. It doesn't get any more ironic than this.
You are actually correct. Vilifying Brennan for acting in bad faith and then making a bad faith assertion yourself is peak irony.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT