ADVERTISEMENT

John Brennan is ashamed to be a whitey.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
This leftist knob polisher... lol.

Former Spook John Brennan Says He is “Ashamed” to be a White Male
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/former-spook-john-brennan-says-he-is-ashamed-to-be-a-white-male/

No one is exempt from being infected by the woke mind virus.

Former CIA director John Brennan is ashamed to be white.

While making an appearance on MSNBC’s Deadline: White House, Brennan expressed his dismay at how the CPAC conference was allegedly filled with grievance politics and victimology. Host Nicole Wallace pressed Brennan on why CPAC attendees were making attempts to offer a narrative that contrasted from the corporate media’s take on the January 6th storming of the Capitol. Before Brennan responded, former Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill offered her take on why CPAC attendees and speakers were focusing on cancel culture. “Because they want to be the victims, not the perpetrators,” McCaskill declared. “I have never seen so many whiny white men calling themselves victims as I saw over the weekend at CPAC. These are all people that think they have a huge grievance from a position of significant privilege.”

In response to McCaskill’s comments, Brennan stated, “To Claire’s point, I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days with what I see other white males say.”
Brennan continued, “With very few exceptions, like Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, there are so few Republicans in Congress who value truth, honesty, and integrity. So they’ll continue to gaslight the country the way Donald Trump did. The fact this has such security and safety implications for the American public and for the members of Congress, again, as Claire said, it is just a disgusting display of craven politics that should have no place in the United States in 2021.”

As an entrenched member of the Deep State, Brennan is not exempt from the cultural rot that has embedded itself throughout American institutions.
Brennan and his ilk cannot comprehend the legitimate grievances of many Americans such as whites, who believe state institutions, corporations, and the general culture are attacking them in a variety of ways.

Alas, we live in irrational times, and spooks like Brennan will continue to receive high-profile media appearances and cushy speaking gigs because the prevailing ideology of the times is anti-white in nature. Brennan recognizes this which is why he continues to display the concerns of many red-blooded Americans.

This indolent, lying anti-American POS needs to slither off to the woods on his belly and put one in his brain base. Nauseating how opportunistic, shallow, spineless and utterly useless entities like him are and ever will be. Go back home to Russian turd nugget!

Reactions: HighStickHarry
This indolent, lying anti-American POS needs to slither off to the woods on his belly and put one in his brain base. Nauseating how opportunistic, shallow, spineless and utterly useless entities like him are and ever will be. Go back home to Russian turd nugget!
Ever notice the trending phenomenon that the most bitter, self loathing America haters have by far benefitted THE MOST by living here.

That's so FUBAR.

Damn, haven't heard that one in a long time; talk about a trip with Mr. Peabody and Sherman.
During my short corporate bowling career with SEDCO back in the 80's, we bowled against Fugawe one night. Had to ask them, but short for: where the fu*k are we!!
Yeah, I watched Saving Private Ryan recently. I think that was a WW2 catchphrase.

Peabody, Sherman?
Cartoon enthusiast?
No shame in that. ;)

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT