ADVERTISEMENT

Joe over Chandler at 165

One guy trained 24/7, one didn’t. I’m actually getting tired of hearing how we suck at discipline in the off season.

Equally pissed at how other programs call us out on it. Hope that’s behind us with the Fix’s and G’s leading the way now
You would think he would have won the ranking match if he was training 24/7.

We will get to see where Joe is compared to chandler in the second round. He'll have Ashworth of Wyoming, who has beaten chandler twice.

Reactions: KILLEVIDENT
We will get to see where Joe is compared to chandler in the second round. He'll have Ashworth of Wyoming, who has beaten chandler twice.

I could be wrong but I think I saw a tweet that they are redoing the bracket. If not Ashworth can't be happy.

I could be wrong but I think I saw a tweet that they are redoing the bracket. If not Ashworth can't be happy.
I saw Iowa State tweeted something about the seeds being redrawn and speculation of joe going from the 8 to the 6 seed not sure if true but it’s Head scratching that the big 12 would have put them out like that

Reactions: Air_Thurman
Chandler is a phenomenal individual. Extremly proud he represents my university. This is such a good lesson for all of us in how to handle disappointment.

I didn't reply to this yesterday because I didn't want to detract from Chandler's leadership & selflessness. But I think it's important to recognize the special group of guys we have on this team...

About a month back Zack filled in for John on the coach's show (was a Monday). It was right after the Iowa St dual on Sunday. Zack said Boo was in the room that day helping his teammates. Said here's a guy that just separated his shoulder for the 2nd time this season, his year is over, yet he's in the room the next day, wrestling shoes laced up, supporting his teammates. Zack asked how can that not fire you up?

So Chandler is done with wrestling?

Guess not. Both surprised and happy to see this. Chandler's big move ability, including his greco background, makes him very dangerous in freestyle.

Also, Chandler competing here might mean Dake is dropping to 74 kg for the US Open. That could be a factor in Alex's pursuit of the 79 kg spot on the World Team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT