ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Mixon case needs to be tied to this goon SAE situation

Orange Jennyslipper

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2005
Boren's IMMEDIATE reaction of throwing kids and their fraternity off campus needs to be compared to his reaction to the Joe Mixon case in the national media. If you have time, just mention Mixon in the comment section of every article you see about ou's SAE.

I think the SAE deal could actually be the best possible news for people interested in seeing Mixon dismissed. After the 100% support I am seeing for Boren's "swift, firm" reaction, there is no possible logic for Mixon to be on campus.

"OU doesn't stand for this kind of offensive display. It's an embarrassment to the university." OK, was Joe Mixon's act not offensive and an embarrassment that was dragged through the media for MONTHS? Why wasn't he kicked out of school?

"OU firmly believes in offering second chances to young men who have made mistakes and regret their actions." OK, I guess you'll be letting those SAE members remain on campus like Joe Mixon and become the ou grads you expect them to be?

There's just no way to reconcile those two stances, Mr. Boren.

The Doh! didn't waste any time getting a pic of OSU's SAE house's confederate flag posted online.

Btw, our flag came down immediately. Our prize fb player was dismissed immediately. ou doesn't have a leg to stand on in this deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News